Twitter: Watch DE Joe Jackson

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Watch #56 DE Joe Jackson.

He is at LDE against OT Cam Fleming #75.

Jackson consistently show good power with good quickness and excellent hustle.

Keep in mind that Cam Fleming is probably the biggest (heaviest) player on the team.

Bye Taco!

quickccc

Reaction score
I think he could have a role on the defense if they do go ahead and cut Crawford.

He kind of reminds me of pre breakout Stephan Bowen

I could see that kind of comparison. A guy that doesn't have great get off or impressive workout numbers and more a power oriented type.
But yet he could be one of those that simply has a knack for shedding and getting off blocks to chase, disrupt into the backfield.
at draft time I looked at profile, and Jackson had an impressive sack numbers at the U".
i'm looking forward to both rookie DE's Joe Jax and Jared Jelks in preseason.

kskboys

Reaction score
Joe Jackson was an absolute steal in the 5th. NO, he would never make it on the PS. He'd be snatched up quickly.

Joe, IMO has a high floor. At the very least, he should be a high quality rotational player, and that's at the very least. Looking at his skillset and play, a few corrections in stance and balance and this cat could be a high quality starter.

Maybe he can learn from Quinn!!!!

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Broaddus on periscope said that Taco beat Tyron the other day. He's doing better.

I’m just being sarcastic, I’m actually pulling for taco man, I attended that draft and just something bout it lol, just that everybody seems to be giving up on him.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Joe Jackson was an absolute steal in the 5th. NO, he would never make it on the PS. He'd be snatched up quickly.

Joe, IMO has a high floor. At the very least, he should be a high quality rotational player, and that's at the very least. Looking at his skillset and play, a few corrections in stance and balance and this cat could be a high quality starter.

Maybe he can learn from Quinn!!!!

Agree. Looks like a plus LDE who will set the edge and hustle his way into 5-6 sacks per season.

Sydla

Reaction score
I like the Jackson brothers we drafted. At the very least, I think both can help provide some nice depth at DE and CB.

I honestly would consider carrying Jackson over Taco at this point if both are pretty much on the same level.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[QUOTE="speedkilz88, post: 9321448, member: ]

[/QUOTE]
I can't see it well on my phone but is this the the play where he comes all the way across from RDE to tackle Weber out in the (defensive left) flat?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
[QUOTE="speedkilz88, post: 9321448, member: ]

I can't see it well on my phone but is this the the play where he comes all the way across from RDE to tackle Weber out in the (defensive left) flat?[/QUOTE]

It's a sack on one of the backup qbs, not sure about the tackle but I think it's ....... second look I'm pretty sure it was Hyatt.