Watch McFadden on ESPN

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Another job of poor play calling with the game on the line. 2:20 left in the game and Alabama has 0 time outs and Arkansas passes the ball on 3rd down instead of running the clock. Terrible decision and it came back to bite them.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Hostile;1646252 said:
Not a doubt in my mind, that if McFadden hadn't been cramping up that Arkansas wins this game.

Let's be glad he didn't go back in a tear that hammy.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Great game but the refs were terrible...

Bogus calls, missed calls and some of their spots were unbelievable...

I didn't have a dog in this hunt... just an observation...

Great game though...

Once again... "The Prevent" should be named renamed "The Permit"...

Houston Nutt is not a good coach...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue;1646257 said:
Great game but the refs were terrible...

Bogus calls, missed calls and some of their spots were unbelievable...

I didn't have a dog in this hunt... just an observation...

Great game though...

Once again... "The Prevent" should be named renamed "The Permit"...

Houston Nutt is not a good coach...
Hey, TB! How many Crimson Tide games have you ever watched!!! :laugh1:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Big Dakota;1646256 said:
Let's be glad he didn't go back in a tear that hammy.
Great point! I could care less if Arkansas wins or not, but they must protect this beast for the Cowboys next year. :)

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
DallasEast;1646259 said:
Hey, TB! How many Crimson Tide games have you ever watched!!! :laugh1:

Yeah, that is classic Tide, they really cheat at home, always have, always will.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Clove;1646261 said:
Great point! I could care less if Arkansas wins or not, but they must protect this beast for the Cowboys next year. :)

so true clove.. how you doing tonight?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
lane;1646263 said:
so true clove.. how you doing tonight?
Fine sir! How are you?

I've been waiting to see this guy play with all the talk about him being so great and i'm personally impressed. He has the size, speed, power, vision, and leadership that we need in a great running back. I will truly be happy to draft him first if the clowns are last place this year.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Clove;1646266 said:
Fine sir! How are you?

I've been waiting to see this guy play with all the talk about him being so great and i'm personally impressed. He has the size, speed, power, vision, and leadership that we need in a great running back. I will truly be happy to draft him first if the clowns are last place this year.

darren mcfadden plays with a passion very few can match..

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hostile;1646252 said:
Not a doubt in my mind, that if McFadden hadn't been cramping up that Arkansas wins this game.

Alabama's offense wouldn't of seen the field again if not for McFadden cramping up.

The dude is a freakin' THOROUBRED!

And I don't even care if I mispelled it. He's a freakin' man-beast.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rack;1646271 said:
Alabama's offense wouldn't of seen the field again if not for McFadden cramping up.

He's going to look great next year in blue and silver.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Rack;1646271 said:

haha no doubt!

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Hostile;1646252 said:

They probably would have won with McFadden in the game but that raises a legitimate question:

Why would you want to use an early first on a player who stood on the sidelines and watched his team lose?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1646278 said:
They probably would have won with McFadden in the game but that raises a legitimate question:

Why would you want to use an early first on a player who stood on the sidelines and watched his team lose?

Yes.

:starspin

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hostile;1646275 said:
He's going to look great next year in blue and silver.
Draft him 1st, and then go CB hunting unless we get one in FA. If we get a CB in FA, then we need to go WR hunting.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score

He was injured Stanley. Had a hammy cramping up. They'd have risked him if he went in. I'm sure he wanted to.

Big Dakota

Reaction score

I can't question that kids heart. Did you see the old guy patting on the shoulder and talking to him? The guys on the broadcast said the TEAM didn't him to pull his hammy. It was bothering him most of the night. I'd bet my last dollar he'd have been out there had the team let him. He is high character kid by all accounts.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Now they are actually saying it was a slight concussion that kept McFadden out at the end of that game.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;1646308 said:
Now they are actually saying it was a slight concussion that kept McFadden out at the end of that game.

Good to see they protected him. Although that's not what they told the chick on the sideline for ESPN.