Watch out for Giants

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saquan

Daniel Jones

and they have the 4th pick in the draft this year...that’s a lot of top draft picks in short order

I think they are going to be a contender next year for division.....I know people gonna call me crazy but that’s a lot of top tier talent
4 of last 5 years they have drafted top 10.

Suddenly their a NFC East powerhouse?

Uh, no. Best they can hope for is 3rd.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
4 of last 5 years they have drafted top 10.

Suddenly their a NFC East powerhouse?

Uh, no. Best they can hope for is 3rd.

I agree but then SF was 4-12 last year and 13-3 with a trip to the SB this year. I don't expect NY to do the same but I do expect them to be improved, how much? we will see

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Garrett will not use guys and adjust scheme, Garrett will scheme and expect players to adjust

75boyz

Reaction score
Saquan

Daniel Jones

and they have the 4th pick in the draft this year...that’s a lot of top draft picks in short order

I think they are going to be a contender next year for division.....I know people gonna call me crazy but that’s a lot of top tier talent

Agree and believe Jones talent can cover some other team deficiencies/warts.

The funny part will be when he starts to have a good year next year and kinda pops onto the radar a little more frequently and people will try to credit Garrett with his improvement. That will truly make for hilarious chatter here. The guy is fundamentally a good passer to begin with.

ESisback

Reaction score
Saquan

Daniel Jones

They also have Engram and Sheppard, plus too many are downplaying Garrett, who wasn’t a good HC, but who I predict will make them better on offense.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I have no doubt Garrett will get that offense playing a 50/50 brand of football.

As much as I don't like Garrett he proved he can make above average and below average talent look average.
He has won one game in 9 years with quarterbacks not named Dak and Romo.

Verdict

Reaction score
What is the Giant’s cap situation with Eli gone?

Sydla

Reaction score
I agree but then SF was 4-12 last year and 13-3 with a trip to the SB this year. I don't expect NY to do the same but I do expect them to be improved, how much? we will see

49ers had injury issues last year, including to Jimmy G who only played in 3 games, which was a big reason they went 4-12. They were better than 4-12.

The Giants were what their record said they were.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saquan

Daniel Jones

Daniel Jones is not top tier talent. He's average talent.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
You have to remember, Garrett won't even be running the full offense. He'll be running the watered down version until the Giants fire the HC and promote him.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Though I agree, I think the Commanders will be better. Their defense and running game will be insane. Peterson and Guice are a good one-two punch. If they draft Chase Young, that D-line will be insane. Haskins will improve. McLaurin is a great WR, and with a fresh coaching staff, they will not be a team to mess with.
NFCE will be a tough division next year.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Saquan

Daniel Jones

I had a conversation about this just the other day. Was told I didn't know what the hell I was talking about. Keep in mind that they also have talent at TE and WR and they will have cap room because of the retirement of Eli. In short, I agree with you. I think the Giants could end up getting good very quickly. Maybe not by next year but in a period of 2 or 3 years, they could be challenging for the division IMO.