Watch out for Giants

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Garrett will not use guys and adjust scheme, Garrett will scheme and expect players to adjust

But they can kinda do what he wants.

Just hand it to Barkley a bunch, let the clock run, and see where you're at in the 4th quarter.

His play not to lose style will benefit their roster at it's current state.

It's when you actually do have talent and he is still coaching the team the same way that creates the problem with him being the coach.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Saquan

Daniel Jones

and they have the 4th pick in the draft this year...that’s a lot of top draft picks in short order

I think they are going to be a contender next year for division.....I know people gonna call me crazy but that’s a lot of top tier talent
cleveland had like 10 years of top draft picks.

they're still digging out from under them.

ESisback

Reaction score
Though I agree, I think the Commanders will be better. Their defense and running game will be insane. Peterson and Guice are a good one-two punch. If they draft Chase Young, that D-line will be insane. Haskins will improve. McLaurin is a great WR, and with a fresh coaching staff, they will not be a team to mess with.
NFCE will be a tough division next year.
Much improved division!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saquan

Daniel Jones

and they have the 4th pick in the draft this year...that’s a lot of top draft picks in short order

I think they are going to be a contender next year for division.....I know people gonna call me crazy but that’s a lot of top tier talent

SAS said watch out for the Giants.

SAS is an idiot.

Calling SAS crazy would be a compliment.

johneric8

Reaction score
Saquan

Daniel Jones

You're right I'm going to call you crazy. Giants have a ton of questions and the most importantly questions about the QB position. Garrett's offensive has also been very predictable in the past and I can't see that changing. I don't know how things are going to shake out with the Cowboys, none of us really do, but the Giants are going to get worse before they get better in my opinion.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
49ers had injury issues last year, including to Jimmy G who only played in 3 games, which was a big reason they went 4-12. They were better than 4-12.

The Giants were what their record said they were.

SF record is what it says it is as well. Everyone talks about injury as part of the game, it is no excuse for Dallas and is not one for SF they were 4-12 that is what it is. I know Jones will have a good portion of a season under his belt and if they can get him some WR to go along with an excellent RB Giants very well could be vastly improved from this past season. Defensively SF was improved over the 2018 season and went from giving up 27 points a game last year to 19 points this year. I would add in the games he did play in 2018 they went 1-2

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I expect the giants to be meh another 2 seasons. I have faith in them they can be meh 10 out of 12 seasons.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’ll bet the Giants will be better than the Commanders

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I said this and people bring up their defense like anyone in this division has a defense. And if Garrett can do what he did in 2014 and 2016 and keep his defense off the field? They could win 8 or 9 games this year.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hard to know how any team will fair. Last year Rams and McVay where the talk of the NFL this past season did not make it to the post season. 9ers were on another losing season last year and went 4-12 and made it to the SB Shanahan talk of the league. Peterson in Philly was the golden boy 2 years back. How will NY do? or any team? there is no way of telling.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Saquan

Daniel Jones

They also have an exciting and hard driving new coach.

One thing to keep in mind though is that their O-Line is atrocious and even if they spend their 1st on a tackle they still need another one because they’ve got nothing
Mits gonna be tough sledding for Jones and Saquan for another year

I found the Garrett signing curious but not entirely unexpected. If I were the Giants I would have given Judge the power to hire his coordinators but maybe because he’s so unproven they were more comfortable with a veteran OC that everyone knew

Of course it’s entirely possible Garret was his choice first and the GM went along but ther seems a bit out of order imo

Honestly, I’m more worried about the Commanders. Rivera was a great hire for them and they’re about to add Chase Young to an already nasty front line.

Young is a special player, probably the best player in the draft and is one of those guys who could make the pro bowl early. He’ll be a 10+ sack producer for years. Dak is going to hate it

They were already a better team than the giants and with what could be the best defense in the division, it could be bad for all of us if Haskins shows he can even be average. Let’s hope he doesn’t progress

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Speaking of GIANTS.... :lmao:
3o32qn.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Saquan

Daniel Jones

Lmao what? Cleveland drafted at the top for over a decade and where did that get them?

Saquon is home run or strike out. Not consistent at all to where he can make a team better. He will get his stats in the end because he can break off enough long runs but he can't sustain anything consistently. Daniel Jones is not even close to being proven. He's so up and down. They have little playmakers on offense. OL is still pretty weak.