Watched some film on Dez and Dak. see for yourself

kskboys

Reaction score
I don’t feel like Romo had a lot of those misses like Dak did so did Dez run the correct routes for Romo? And Dez has been in the same system for 8 years and Dak for 2... I feel like Dez probably had a better grasp on it than Dak... also considering the amount that Dak has to learn as opposed to what Dez has to learn. Just sayin
Possible.

However, Dak and Romo are different types of QB's. Romo was more reactionary, as in throwing to the open man. Dak is more about throwing right as the WR cuts. Why do I think this? There were just too many times where it appeared that Dak threw a cross and Dez ran a post.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
I don’t feel like Romo had a lot of those misses like Dak did so did Dez run the correct routes for Romo? And Dez has been in the same system for 8 years and Dak for 2... I feel like Dez probably had a better grasp on it than Dak... also considering the amount that Dak has to learn as opposed to what Dez has to learn. Just sayin
But they treat QBs the way America treats women. They'll never blame Dak.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
If he's a top 4 receiver why aren't teams knocking down his door for him to sign with them? I guess they're dumb and OP is smart.
The ravens and bills are interested. Also keep in mind that the cowboys waited until 2 weeks before the draft after The first and second waves of free agency are over. No one has a bunch of money. Plus most teams have filled their wr needs.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
If he was a "top 4 receiver" teams would be cutting whoever they had to make room for him and there'd be a bidding war that would end with him getting 8 figures, no matter when it was. He will end up getting around 6 million.

Top 4 receivers don't have 800 yards with 6 TDs and lead the league in dropped passes. I'm sure you'll blame that all on Dak because your delusional.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
If he was a "top 4 receiver" teams would be cutting whoever they had to make room for him and there'd be a bidding war that would end with him getting 8 figures, no matter when it was. He will end up getting around 6 million.

Top 4 receivers don't have 800 yards with 6 TDs and lead the league in dropped passes. I'm sure you'll blame that all on Dak because your delusional.
Lol
until you're willing to watch entire game film instead of highlights on tv, you're opinion about it will be rejected.

plasticman

Reaction score
The stats support Skip Bayless....dramatically.

Dez can't catch, lowest catch percentage over the past three seasons for all WR's with at least 100 receptions during that time frame. Literally, he was last place while Williams and Beasley were in the top third.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The really sad part is that people are unable to discern the difference between Dez creating separation and Dez appearing to be open because the DB left because the ball was thrown.
This is exactly what these Dez lovers cant get over! But what they dont realize is that even though Dak made some bad throws and Dez dropped some balls that is just a small part of the big picture that has come out. Dez was fighting the people that were trying to help him and he was uncontrollable! There is no quicker way to get cut in the NFL than to run you mouth too much and be uncoachable! Even when Dez was with Romo he disappeared against good teams!
Dont you remember the milk carton with Dezs face on it!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I found a youtube video showing a lot of plays where Dez was open and DAk missed him. A bunch of it was from 2017. Dak left at least 3 yards on the field.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GRp2FNw371Q" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Our fans are just the worst. The most uneducated fans in the country.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dez is far from a top 4 receiver, any receiver would be better with the qbs you mentioned, yes and AB would have 3000 yards with those qbs.

So Big Ben, one of the best deep throwers in the game and has a rocket arm and can throw accurately from the pocket or on the run sucks and isn't elite?