Watching Texas-OU game...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
is like watching a person kick a dog when it's already down. Game would be alot more exciting if OU was an elite team like in the past.

Don't support either team. I'm a Houston alum. :( But I respect great rivalries. And rivalries are only good when both teams are challenging for something.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Well UT can say they have won, it's not UT fault that OU just is playing horifc, and dont have a good team?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dargonking999 said:
Well UT can say they have won, it's not UT fault that OU just is playing horifc, and dont have a good team?
This is true. But if I'm Mack Brown, I'd consider it a hollow win as they caught OU while they're in the middle of reloading the team.

It's a good win overall simply because it helps UT towards their goal of reaching the nat'l championship, but as it pertains to the rivalry, well there's always next year.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
OU or PU?

So much for that whole 'Peterson for Heisman' thing.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
A game? I wouldn't call this a game. More like a massacre.

And if Vince Young had any accuracy at all it would probably be about 45-6 right now (it's currently 31-6).

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
A game? I wouldn't call this a game. More like a massacre.

And if Vince Young had any accuracy at all it would probably be about 45-6 right now (it's currently 31-6).

Oh - the U will lose this one. Bank on that.

Massacre is more like oh let me guess..

63-13

64-14

Somine like that. Its a win. Also notice that stat today?

First time in 5 years that Texas has tossed a TD pass against OU. That was nice to see.

Good game UT.

Next time baby!

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see an OU fan living in the past. Much better then living in the now, that's for damn sure.

It's 38-12 right now. It really should be 52-12, but Young's accuraccy is horrible. Still plenty of game left though. I just might get into that range.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Oh - the U will lose this one. Bank on that.

Massacre is more like oh let me guess..

63-13

64-14

Somine like that. Its a win. Also notice that state today?

First time in 5 years that Texas has tossed a TD pass against OU. That was nice to see.

Good game UT.

Next time baby!
Just had to give a backhanded compliment didn't you? Show some freakin class dude.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Just had to give a backhanded compliment didn't you? Show some freakin class dude.

OMG - Cry a RIVER. Good lord its a rivalry. !!!! DAmn!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see an OU fan living in the past. Much better then living in the now, that's for damn sure.

It's 38-12 right now. It really should be 52-12, but Young's accuraccy is horrible. Still plenty of game left though. I just might get into that range.

Ha Rack -

You dont even follow these teams yet you like to put your mouth into it all. Shouldnt your mouth be better served placing it some other place? :p:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
What is Adrian Peterson thinking right about now?

** Why the **** did I come to this crap school when I should of stayed in Texas? **

Yeah, I think that just about covers it.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Ha Rack -

You dont even follow these teams yet you like to put your mouth into it all. Shouldnt your mouth be better served placing it some other place? :p:

I didn't know that only people that "Follow these teams" were allowed to comment on them.

:rolleyes:

I follow all Texas teams. My team is Notre Dame, but I want teams in Texas to do well. Especially against PU.

And, BOY WAS THAT A MASSACRE OUT THERE TODAY! DANG!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
What is Adrian Peterson thinking right about now?

** Why the **** did I come to this crap school when I should of stayed in Texas? **

Yeah, I think that just about covers it.

Cough....come on man. You can do better than that. Last hear he nearly won the Heisman. Look at the UT RB. I dont see any Heisman votes for him. Even w/ that 80 yarder I dont think you see folks trippin over themselves to vote Charles the next coming.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Well Mack got the monkey off his back........Big Win Horns

jimmy40

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Cough....come on man. You can do better than that. Last hear he nearly won the Heisman. Look at the UT RB. I dont see any Heisman votes for him. Even w/ that 80 yarder I dont think you see folks trippin over themselves to vote Charles the next coming.
damn, you do live in the past don't you? Rack is right.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
:D
jimmy40 said:
damn, you do live in the past don't you? Rack is right.

:lmao2:

Need a friend Jimmy? :rolleyes:

Thats fine. Now you both know how the Commanders felt the other night when the finally beat Dallas.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dallas said:

OMG! You say "You can do better then that" then reply with that crap?

lmao!!!!!

:lmao2:

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Gratz to UT. Good game today.

OU is rebuilding and will be out for blood next year. Hopefully w/ a full year under Bomar's belt he can get that passing attack going. Maybe AD can heal up that ankle and help OU out the rest of this year.

We'll see what comes.

Your were do this year....gratz.

BOOOOOOOMER !!!