Watching Texas-OU game...

Texas33

Reaction score
OU is so horrible that this was a boring game...the best parts were Charles' TD and Wright's touchdown.... hook 'em !!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Rack said:
OMG! You say "You can do better then that" then reply with that crap?

lmao!!!!!

:lmao2:

Rack - grow up jackoff. Really. You run around instgating crap all over the board. Why dont you just leave the two teams alone? You said yourself. Your not a Horn fan.

But you have enough energy to come in and try and stir crap up. Its your schtick tho. Whatever blows your skirt up.

;)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Texas33 said:
OU is so horrible that this was a boring game...the best parts were Charles' TD and Wright's touchdown.... hook 'em !!

Agreed - great TD run and Wrights TD. We got hooked today. Gratz to UT.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Two observations:

1: tu sucks

2: OU sucks worse

Hahah. Agreed. The team cannot overcome its young self. Maybe next year. We have some outstanding recruits/talent. Lets hope Stoops has them ready.

Im actually a little glad UT got that big ole Gorilla off its back today.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Rack - grow up jackoff. Really. You run around instgating crap all over the board. Why dont you just leave the two teams alone? You said yourself. Your not a Horn fan.

But you have enough energy to come in and try and stir crap up. Its your schtick tho. Whatever blows your skirt up.

;)

Wow you tell me to "Grow up" then call me a "Jackoff" in the same sentence.

:rolleyes:

Practice what you preach, LOSER.

And I can post in any d*** thread I want to. GET USE TO IT. If a team I hate LOSES, much like OU LOST TODAY, then I'll be sure to post in a thread related to that game.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
One a positive note, hopefully OU losing pisses off Roy Williams and he takes it out on TO tomorrow. :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Now texas has a clear path to the rose bowl.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
o who????

and the lead swells to 17 games.

way to go coach brown...you deserved it!!!!

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

NickZepp

Reaction score
I think Bob Stoops may not be OU's head coach much longer. This team is terrible.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Oh - the U will lose this one. Bank on that.

Massacre is more like oh let me guess..

63-13

64-14

Somine like that. Its a win. Also notice that stat today?

First time in 5 years that Texas has tossed a TD pass against OU. That was nice to see.

Good game UT.

Next time baby!

No worries Dallas. We will definatly show up for next time.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I can't trust a Bob Stoops coached team to show up for any game anymore. I wouldn't be surprised to see KU destroy OU.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
NickZepp said:
I think Bob Stoops may not be OU's head coach much longer. This team is terrible.

Let me be the first to tell you that you have...are you ready???

No idea what you are talking about.

jimmy40

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
This is true. But if I'm Mack Brown, I'd consider it a hollow win as they caught OU while they're in the middle of reloading the team.

It's a good win overall simply because it helps UT towards their goal of reaching the nat'l championship, but as it pertains to the rivalry, well there's always next year.
Should the Cowboys consider the win over Philly hollow since McNabb was injured and couldn't play anywhere near his best?

royhitshard

Reaction score
NickZepp said:
I can't trust a Bob Stoops coached team to show up for any game anymore. I wouldn't be surprised to see KU destroy OU.
You need to lay off the juice and get a clue. Bob Stoops is a great coach. So OU is having a down year, every team does once in a while. Get over it. They will be back next year! Have you already forgotten what it was like in the 90's before he came to OU? Good Lord, get a clue. :rolleyes:

Roughneck

Reaction score
royhitshard said:
You need to lay off the juice and get a clue. Bob Stoops is a great coach. So OU is having a down year, every team does once in a while. Get over it. They will be back next year! Have you already forgotten what it was like in the 90's before he came to OU? Good Lord, get a clue. :rolleyes:
The John Blake era. Not a good time period for OU fans.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jimmy40 said:
Should the Cowboys consider the win over Philly hollow since McNabb was injured and couldn't play anywhere near his best?
I thought I clarified it as it pertains to the rivalry. Any win is a good win, especially since it helps them in the championship drive. But the rivalry is at its best when both teams are on top. OU is clearly not.

As it relates to Philly, it was a good ol fashioned butt-whupping of a team who could very well bounce back after their bye week and roll on their next opponent. Philly is still considered the cream of the crop. OU is not.