Watching the other NFC playoff teams...

links18

Reaction score
With the parity in this league anything could happen. Hell the Eagles beat the GNATS in their own house 2 weeks ago and couldn't even manage a TD against the Skins today. However, to expect this team to win 4 games in a row on the road as inconsistent and clueless as we have been at times is stretching creditability just a little. But yes, we could beat the Giants again in their house. Would be very tough, but looking at just that game alone, not impossible. I just can't see this team coming together and adopting enough solidarity to win 4 games on the road with this coaching staff...

kramskoi

Reaction score
theogt;2516897 said:
Didn't we just obliterate the Giants? Oh yeah, we did.
IF, by some miracle, Dallas makes it to the Meadowlands, it will be a different Giants team with Jacobs, home field and something to play for.

kramskoi

Reaction score
links18;2517007 said:
With the parity in this league anything could happen. Hell the Eagles beat the GNATS in their own house 2 weeks ago and couldn't even manage a TD against the Skins today. However, to expect this team to win 4 games in a row on the road as inconsistent and clueless as we have been at times is stretching creditability just a little. But yes, we could beat the Giants again in their house. Would be very tough, but looking at just that game alone, not impossible. I just can't see this team coming together and adopting enough solidarity to win 4 games on the road with this coaching staff...
not going to happen...and you can mark it down...the season probably ended [figuratively] against Pittsburgh...now we have the confirmation with the Baltimore debacle...besides being chronically mistake-prone, Dallas is fundamentally flawed, fragile, inconsistent, undisciplined, unaccountable and lack attention to detail, perserverance, or sense of urgency...

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2516827 said:
It just kills me that we have a team who can't win big games, because we are so much faster and more talented than everyone else. Both New York and Carolina have far inferior athletes. Arizona and Minnesota are pitiful and will likely lose in the first round, even at home. Atlanta is schitzo.

A good coaching staff that instilled some heart into our guys would have us walking into the Superbowl. I just PRAY and hope against hope that our coaches can pull it together for only 4 games and we could potentially be the 3rd wildcard in 4 years to win the title. I know we probably won't, but ******...this would probably be the second most talented Cowboys team to not win the SB behind only the '94 squad

I am not so sure I would classify DeAngelo Williams, James Stewart, and Steve Smith as "inferior athletes.":rolleyes:

burmafrd

Reaction score
I really feel we have more PHYSICAL talent then any team in the league.
BUT that PHYSICAL talent is NOT matched by the mental toughness needed to win championships. And it is also not matched by the coaching staff.
To win a championship (outside of abberations like Switzer where we had 2 out of three) you need all three. We got one.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2517250 said:
On the whole

When considering team vs. team, I agree that Dallas is the most talented team in the NFC. Time for the Cowboys, and Romo in particular, to show what they are made of.
The NFC Title and a trip to the Bowl could easily be Dallas' if the Cowboys will just get their heads outta the rearends :banghead: