We are a laughingstock

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
We are obviously a team people love to hate. We are the Yankees, The Patriots, The Warriors. People root for us to crumble and fail. Unlike those teams though we are a failure. We haven't lived up to the hype of being a big name in sports.

We are the media's dream. People Laugh at us on Social Media. Half the media personalities troll us on a regular basis. Our owner thinks people respect him but he's just a punchline as well

As a fan its tough to take. I used to try to defend it, when people ripped us in the media. Or even when friends/family ripped my Dallas Cowboys. Now i say what for? Everything they say is true. This one proud franchise has become a joke living off past reputation. Living off things that happened 20 years ago.

Its a sad state of affairs for this team. Truly is, and its indefensible at this point.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They are a laughingstock. I laughed pretty hard when the camera kept panning over to Garrett and you could see how haggard he was looking. He had a total lack of confidence on his face, and I loved it.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
i"m just saying time after time i hear people on this board complain when Steven A or Shannon Sharp or whoever troll us. How can you argue against them at this point?

We let the media talk for years and have done nothing about it as a team. We deserve it.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
The problem is we're all buying the cheese that rat Jerry is feeding us. As long as he has this "yes man" coaching the team the fans can be satisfied with this mediocre to bad cheese we're being fed.

This team wasn't ready to play a crappy team. They weren't ready last week. And they looked impotent on offense against NO.

It's Garrett's job to get this team ready. We're the Cincy Bengals 2.0 .

We should be laughed at. If I weren't so miserable I'd laugh instead of drinking heavily and being morose.

ghst187

Reaction score
Stephen Smith should be concerned about his beloved eagles and favorite son Wentz. They aren’t exactly lighting it up either. We beat them and we win the East while they go home

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
They are a laughingstock. I laughed pretty hard when the camera kept panning over to Garrett and you could see how haggard he was looking. He had a total lack of confidence on his face, and I loved it.

My wife and I saw a long look at Garrett...and OMG. The grey bags under his eyes were horrifying.

That is a man that is 100% in the weeds and is not thinking coherently.

visionary

Reaction score
We are obviously a team people love to hate. We are the Yankees, The Patriots, The Warriors. People root for us to crumble and fail. Unlike those teams though we are a failure. We haven't lived up to the hype of being a big name in sports.

We are the media's dream. People Laugh at us on Social Media. Half the media personalities troll us on a regular basis. Our owner thinks people respect him but he's just a punchline as well

As a fan its tough to take. I used to try to defend it, when people ripped us in the media. Or even when friends/family ripped my Dallas Cowboys. Now i say what for? Everything they say is true. This one proud franchise has become a joke living off past reputation. Living off things that happened 20 years ago.

Its a sad state of affairs for this team. Truly is, and its indefensible at this point.

LOL that you think we are anything like those teams now

we are the laughingstock now because idiot Cowboy fans continue to think we are the Yankees or Pats or Warriors when we are a dumpster fire and so the media and other teams fans laugh at our stupidity. We are closer to the Bengals or Browns or Jets than the Pats