We are a laughingstock

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I am surprised at the MODS on this site not making a Giant thread merge for We Are A Laughing Stock, because this thread is posted every year now for several years in a row.

It might be the longest thread ever on this site.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Gotta love the look on his face when the D wouldn't slap hands coming off the field. I almost felt bad for him...almost...

Same here -- apparently, he has a sense of things to come when the jig's up! Too bad he didn't see that before the Jets game. ;)

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Laughing Stock, is Right! I'll betcha Steven A. Smith is grinning from ear to ear, right about now! :omg: :facepalm: :angry:

Last edited:

stuckindc

Reaction score
Stephen Smith should be concerned about his beloved eagles and favorite son Wentz. They aren’t exactly lighting it up either. We beat them and we win the East while they go home
He's a Steelers fan

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Every time they showed him, and for some odd reason they showed him A LOT, I continued to wonder, what DOES this guy do in game???? anyways, at seasons end we won’t have to go through any more of this nonsense.

Let's hope you're right! If JG isn't fired, I hate to think what CZ might be like. The verbal rioting could get alarmingly intense! :omg:

Last edited:

stuckindc

Reaction score
And Parcells came here to get some additional retirement cash.
Only Yes men will ever coach this team as long as its ownership is a Jones!
Had Parcells stayed for the 2007 season , they may have made some noise in the playoffs...Not a Chance Romo and Whitten trot off to Cabo...They may have actually been prepared for that game. Parcells rebuilt the Cowboys..The mistake was following Parcells with Wade and then Garrett...They undid all the good Parcells had done.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares if they're the laughing stock, that's not us because we choose to remain fans. I have not had one person make fun of me because I've been a fan. I didn't even have that in 88/89 in PA with Buddy Ball with some of the most ardent Eagles faithful. You are not the laughing stock and who gives a damn what the media or anyone else thinks unless you choose a team for the approval of others.

Screw'em, I was here at 1-15, 3 5-11's in a row and a 4-12. However, I might like laughter more than some.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Who cares if they're the laughing stock, that's not us because we choose to remain fans. I have not had one person make fun of me because I've been a fan. I didn't even have that in 88/89 in PA with Buddy Ball with some of the most ardent Eagles faithful. You are not the laughing stock and who gives a damn what the media or anyone else thinks unless you choose a team for the approval of others.

Screw'em, I was here at 1-15, 3 5-11's in a row and a 4-12. However, I might like laughter more than some.

I agree in principal. It just seems like when the talking heads rip up people get mad.

I am surprised at the MODS on this site not making a Giant thread merge for We Are A Laughing Stock, because this thread is posted every year now for several years in a row.

It might be the longest thread ever on this site.

Lol I wish we could archive this same thread. (I know I started it). But when people say “relax it’s one game” ect ect.... these threads have been up on this site for 10 years now.