We are all in!

Pokes12

Reaction score
There is a misimpression by the Cowboys fan base regarding what he meant by being all in this year. He means he will try new and novel ways to put his greedy little hands into every Cowboys fan’s pocket and extract more money. All in = More $$ from Suckers into Jerruh’s bank account. It has been the plan all along and it works. Put out a mediocre product for thirty years and have your franchise double in value. Cash flow has trebled in that time. Great planning, great execution. Well done Jerry. We are all on with you.

Reactions: CWR

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry Jones can be as greedy as some people believe without being the general manager of the team. He can 'swindle' millions more from fans by simply being the owner.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you're in for a rude awakening.

"I like jerry the owner he's cool, but jerry the gm sucks". you can't make this crap up.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's increasingly clear that Stephen is running most of this show. And he will be so much worse than Jerry when he's fully in charge. He's a dumber, lazier, and cheaper version of Jerry.
Jerry isn't any of those things, you don't get to where he is by being dumb, lazy or cheap. He busted his butt and took chances....now, Stephen is a different story, he had everything given to him.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
...sane for believing the front office would make meaningful improvements to this team.

jsb357

Reaction score
You all realize at some point in the future, Super Bowls before the year 2000 won't count
in the same way pre-Super Bowl "NFL Championships" don't really count anymore.

Rayman70

Reaction score
There is a misimpression by the Cowboys fan base regarding what he meant by being all in this year. He means he will try new and novel ways to put his greedy little hands into every Cowboys fan’s pocket and extract more money. All in = More $$ from Suckers into Jerruh’s bank account. It has been the plan all along and it works. Put out a mediocre product for thirty years and have your franchise double in value. Cash flow has trebled in that time. Great planning, great execution. Well done Jerry. We are all on with you.
Fans are livid. It's not gonna work this time. Unless they pull a rabbit outta the hat. Winning big games still matters with the fans.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We are all in the dumpster.

Pokes12

Reaction score
...sane for believing the front office would make meaningful improvements to this team.
Meaningful improvement? The team as we know it has been hit by a torpedo and is taking on water. We have lost or released a great number of good or very good players. There is no way we get to be a serious contender relying on the draft. We are being played. …,again!

ghst187

Reaction score
Jerry isn't any of those things, you don't get to where he is by being dumb, lazy or cheap. He busted his butt and took chances....now, Stephen is a different story, he had everything given to him.
He’s not lazy but he isn’t half as smart as he thinks, of course he thinks he’s smarter than everyone else really because he took some dumb gambles early on and got lucky. Lucky > good.
Jerry was lucky but he ran out of luck on the field but he still thinks he won because he was smarter than everyone. He never was.
And an empire built by someone is almost never successful when passed on to children. Clearly, Stephen is a moron who is deluded into thinking he’s a competent GM. Both suffer from massive ego-handicapping where they will never be able to admit they are incapable of running the franchise on the field. Sure they can make it profitable…but they may find out this year that people are going to stop buying into this team.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s not lazy but he isn’t half as smart as he thinks, of course he thinks he’s smarter than everyone else really because he took some dumb gambles early on and got lucky. Lucky > good.
Jerry was lucky but he ran out of luck on the field but he still thinks he won because he was smarter than everyone. He never was.
And an empire built by someone is almost never successful when passed on to children. Clearly, Stephen is a moron who is deluded into thinking he’s a competent GM. Both suffer from massive ego-handicapping where they will never be able to admit they are incapable of running the franchise on the field. Sure they can make it profitable…but they may find out this year that people are going to stop buying into this team.
People will stop buying into his team?
:laugh:
Talk about dumb gambles! They'll keep crying but at the end they'll be there, front and center, drawing another card. Call gambler's anonymous.

ghst187

Reaction score
People will stop buying into his team?
:laugh:
Talk about dumb gambles! They'll keep crying but at the end they'll be there, front and center, drawing another card. Call gambler's anonymous.
I’m curious, we all bought the hype and regular season success last year and got burnt for the third year in a row and umteenth time overall the past 30. last season was the last draw for a lot of cowboy fans i know. They aren’t not going to be fans anymore but they aren’t going to be watching very closely either anymore. I don’t think any fan thinks we will be anything but worse this coming season. But yep, I know you are largely right but i can’t think it’ll be completely same level as last few, esp with the rise of Houston.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m curious, we all bought the hype and regular season success last year and got burnt for the third year in a row and umteenth time overall the past 30. last season was the last draw for a lot of cowboy fans i know. They aren’t not going to be fans anymore but they aren’t going to be watching very closely either anymore. I don’t think any fan thinks we will be anything but worse this coming season. But yep, I know you are largely right but i can’t think it’ll be completely same level as last few, esp with the rise of Houston.
The fans that have gone through thick and thin won't go anywhere...if some leave, good riddance. Things will be better around here.