We are all in!

Creeper

Reaction score
We are going to have the down year we expected if Jerry cut Dak to rebuild the team. If were win 8 games in 2024, I will be shocked. But the fact we are losing this off-season does not seem to phase Jerry and Stephen at all. We went 12-5 3 straight seasons, failed miserably in the playoffs because we cannot run the football or stop the run and instead of fixing these two problem, Jerry blows up the team. And to those who wanted this, there is only one problem, he is not getting rid of Dak. He is blowing up the team and keeping Dak. It is a bizarre turn of events.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Meaningful improvement? The team as we know it has been hit by a torpedo and is taking on water. We have lost or released a great number of good or very good players. There is no way we get to be a serious contender relying on the draft. We are being played. …,again!
Maybe you should read my post as a continuation of the thread title. That's what the introductory "..." in my post are for.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
We are going to have the down year we expected if Jerry cut Dak to rebuild the team. If were win 8 games in 2024, I will be shocked. But the fact we are losing this off-season does not seem to phase Jerry and Stephen at all. We went 12-5 3 straight seasons, failed miserably in the playoffs because we cannot run the football or stop the run and instead of fixing these two problem, Jerry blows up the team. And to those who wanted this, there is only one problem, he is not getting rid of Dak. He is blowing up the team and keeping Dak. It is a bizarre turn of events.
Jerry/stephan are not cutting Dak, more and more it looks like he will play out next year - his last under contract and get out. As they are pressuring him to do.
Why would he want to resign here ? The P.R. battle of - we can't do anything, with no money and big contracts looming - is a crook of ----.
They are making him the scapegoat for their ineptitude to put a team around him. If there is anyone left who cannot now see what the front office is steering this shipwreck towards I'd be surprised.
This off season is beyond disappointing, after ol' man Jerry's rhetoric over the last few years.
"I'm not getting any younger, I'd do absolutely anything for another super bowl !"
So, he's now pushing it forward and will.be weaker for the next couple years.

Your not gonna sniff a super bowl Jerry.