WE are IN 10th PLACE IN NFC CONFRENCE

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
even though we are in 3rd place in the division we are still 10nth....
i say we need to win out
with nfc south i believe have a 7-2 team, and two 6-3 teams with easy remaining scheldule i say we we need to win out:bow:

12-4 babyyyy.. :starspin :starspin

dstew60105

Reaction score
cowboys5;2410702 said:
i say we need to win out
with nfc south i believe have a 7-2 team, and two 6-3 teams with easy remaining scheldule i say we we need to win out:bow:

The south still have quite a few division games left. They will beat eachother up, just like every year in the East.

superpunk

Reaction score
If we win this week our place will improve in the NFC Football Conference of football.

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
dstew60105;2410710 said:
The south still have quite a few division games left. They will beat eachother up, just like every year in the East.

how come carolina can win with jake delome and only steve smith and we cant win with t.o and jason witten. i dont understand

bad coaching..

i watch other coaches have so much intensity and wade is just so tired and fat and laid back

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
cowboys5;2410702 said:
i say we need to win out

We don't need to win out. Do you think all NFC teams ahead of us are going to win out? Here's your answer:NO! There are so much time left and so many factors. Those teams in the NFC South don't have easy schedules. They are all going to play each other at some time between now and the end of the season.
TB has Minn, NO, @CAR, @ATL, and SD as good teams on the schedule.
Carolina has @ATL, @GB, TB, DEN, @NYG, @NO.
ATL has DEN, CAR, @SD, @NO, TB, @MIN.

Nothing easy about any of those schedules.

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
bootsy;2410715 said:
We don't need to win out. Do you think all NFC teams ahead of us are going to win out? Here's your answer:NO! There are so much time left and so many factors. Those teams in the NFC South don't have easy schedules. They are all going to play each other at some time between now and the end of the season.
TB has Minn, NO, @CAR, @ATL, and SD as good teams on the schedule.
Carolina has @ATL, @GB, TB, DEN, @NYG, @NO.
ATL has DEN, CAR, @SD, @NO, TB, @MIN.

Nothing easy about any of those schedules.

i see but look 4 division winners get in and 2 wild cards

okay so there are 4 other teams lurking and we have to be one of them..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
All the Cowboys need to do is focus on the game at hand. If we take care of our business we will be where we want to be in the end.

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
superpunk;2410712 said:
If we win this week our place will improve in the NFC Football Conference of football.

That's funny right there ...

:laugh1:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The Cowboys need to finish 2nd in the division to have a legitimate shot at the playoffs.

Reaction score
cowboys5;2410702 said:
i say we need to win out

12-4 babyyyy.:starspin. :starspin

What ever you are smoking... Its damn sure not reality..

Reaction score
dstew60105;2410710 said:

No doubt! Every week, there will be changes at the top.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
The biggest help to us would be for neither Tampa Bay or Green Bay to win their divisions... Let Chicago, and Carolina win them.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
And Let Arizona win their division also... which they better do, after looking at the teams in that division.

Since we beat both GB and TB we only have to tie them in record... and if AZ wins their division, we don't have to worry about them either...

Beat Washington on Sunday, and things will be alot easier... too

Big Dakota

Reaction score
I think we all know what the bottom line is don't we? Win and we are in the thick of things. Lose and we are pretty much done.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2410988 said:
I think we all know what the bottom line is don't we? Win and we are in the thick of things. Lose and we are pretty much done.

I agree. I do understand why most are looking at everyone's record. Just win, baby.