We are making SB 54. Its gonna be a story told for ages

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I said I admired your optimism but that's why people make fun of us.

Every year we say we're going to the Superbowl and we haven't been close since January of 1996. Cowboys fans are the laughingstock of the league.
i get what you mean but big game this Sunday

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak's recent comments on twitter has convinced me and theres nothing NFL can do about it. We will either finish 8-8 or 9-7 and win four games in a row and raise that trophy. No more whining and no more excuses. We are winning the entire damn thing.

You can just feel "magic" in the air. If y'all wanna celebrate with me, get off the damn bridge and start rooting for Ws.

You know sarcasm doesn't really come across online.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dak's recent comments on twitter has convinced me and theres nothing NFL can do about it. We will either finish 8-8 or 9-7 and win four games in a row and raise that trophy. No more whining and no more excuses. We are winning the entire damn thing.

You can just feel "magic" in the air. If y'all wanna celebrate with me, get off the damn bridge and start rooting for Ws.
Cat_laughing.jpg

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
i know i probably seem crazy but im nearing 50. i dont know how many more decades i have

i wanna believe we will see another sb.. not whine until we are mathematically eliminated!

If you want to see another SB, then start rooting for us to lose and Philly to win so we dont make the playoffs.

No playoffs means no more Garrett and we have a shot to get a real head coach like Meyer in here that actually knows how to win.

Garrett aint winning you any rings bro, you have 10 years of evidence proving that. You want a ring, start rooting for a new head coach.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
If you want to see another SB, then start rooting for us to lose and Philly to win so we dont make the playoffs.

No playoffs means no more Garrett and we have a shot to get a real head coach like Meyer in here that actually knows how to win.

Garrett aint winning you any rings bro, you have 10 years of evidence proving that. You want a ring, start rooting for a new head coach.
Ive been a Cowboys fan 38 years..

When I joined this forum I never expected to be seen as weird rooting for Ws lol. We will see what happens after Rams game. If we lose I will likely lose hope for 2019