We are what we are

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Yes , it was another frustration loss to a winning record team which we are 1-3. But you can’t spot good teams 14 points.

Much to our credit we continue to fight contending all the way to the end. And I don’t think there will be any quit continuing to play hard contending for the division.

This team despite the talent in some areas simply isn’t as good as the hype. The better teams shut down our running game and gash us with their running game. Basic fundamental football.

to be fair, most of our problems are on the defense.

we run a very basic defense.

it works against weaker teams ( unless you are the Jets.)

shabazz

Reaction score
Cousins 220 yards
Cook 97 rushing yards
Rayne Dakota 397 yards, I dont give a crap about a pick if a dudes playing aggressive, ( Romo 101)

Zeke 47 yards........here's the difference in the game

The defense played well enough to win in keeping Cousins in check and a decent, not great, job on Cooks rushing yards. When we don't impose our will in the rushing game," the machine breaks down and when the machine beaks down, we break down"

tumblr_m9e9dt3J2m1rawb5do1_400.jpg

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We'll bounce back mainly because Stafford won't play and the homers will think we're SB bound again. Then we'll lose to the Pats. Getting ready for that 8-8 record.

We haven't seen 8-8 in a few years now. My money is on 9-7. :thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yes , it was another frustration loss to a winning record team which we are 1-3. But you can’t spot good teams 14 points.

Much to our credit we continue to fight contending all the way to the end. And I don’t think there will be any quit continuing to play hard contending for the division.

This team despite the talent in some areas simply isn’t as good as the hype. The better teams shut down our running game and gash us with their running game. Basic fundamental football.

Your hero Garrett laid another turd.

DC4L_0420

Reaction score
expect our defense to show up against the Lions the way they showed up against the Eagles. But against the Pats? Don't bet on it. They play well every other week :banghead:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
your hero Garrett sucks troll
I’m still supportive of Garrett. Really pleased with the job he’s done here.

You obviously still have hope with Jerry. I waved my white flag years ago he’ll bring in or attract another great HC.

And I’m not going to take the bait awesome person.