We are what we are

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have none. And his son is even more selfish stubborn and football stupid.
If his son isn’t willing to get out of the way and bring in legit football executives and HC then he’s more of the same.

All this talk about Stephen taking over is garbage. He’s just another voice in Jerry’s ear. Perhaps the bigger voice but nonetheless just a voice.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if it not only came down to that, but Dallas wins it to finish 9-7 and division champs.

Then we can indulge in the usual "anything can happen" fantasies for a week (or possibly two) before the inevitable exit.
Probably beat them and lose to the Deadskins. lol

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the cowboys are about where I thought they would be they are a average team with a below average coaching staff they will end the season somewhere between 7 and 9 and 9 and 7 and miss the playoffs they are who I thought they were from the very begining

lopey

Reaction score
I mean what can we do when our staff puts the players in horrible positions?

You handed Minnesota the ball at the 50 by going for quite possibly the worst fg in football and basketball history
This. Coaching is supposed to put players in the best positions to succeed. Ours don’t.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Yes , it was another frustration loss to a winning record team which we are 1-3. But you can’t spot good teams 14 points.

Much to our credit we continue to fight contending all the way to the end. And I don’t think there will be any quit continuing to play hard contending for the division.

This team despite the talent in some areas simply isn’t as good as the hype. The better teams shut down our running game and gash us with their running game. Basic fundamental football.

I told you this team at 3-0 was not a lock for the playoffs...……….you called me a troll for dare mentioning that...…….LOL

Well your idiot boy Garrett has just about pissed away any chance of the playoffs considering Philly's cupcake schedule down the stretch.

Does Garrett still fill you with pride and joy as he pisses away game after game after game? Just curious.:thumbup:

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
My expectation of 3-2 in November is still in play with a 7-5 record heading into December.

And I expect we’ll need to sweep Egirls to win division.
No use , with this D , we will be one and done ....

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Yes , it was another frustration loss to a winning record team which we are 1-3. But you can’t spot good teams 14 points.

Much to our credit we continue to fight contending all the way to the end. And I don’t think there will be any quit continuing to play hard contending for the division.

This team despite the talent in some areas simply isn’t as good as the hype. The better teams shut down our running game and gash us with their running game. Basic fundamental football.
Yes. An average team at best. Record speaks for itself.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
True but we are 4-1 against losing teams. Much better odds for us.

Lions...……...losing record
Patriots
Bills
Bears...……..losing record
Rams
Eagles
Skins...……..losing record

Only 3 of our remaining 7 games are against teams with losing records...…….your boy is done with this schedule...….done!:yourock:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
We’ve had other puppets not any better. Be careful what you wish for.

I think we will be ok...……...I mean, just about anybody could win a Wildcard game or two if given a decade.

Garrett hasn't really set that bar very high bro.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I’m still supportive of Garrett. Really pleased with the job he’s done here.

You obviously still have hope with Jerry. I waved my white flag years ago he’ll bring in or attract another great HC.

And I’m not going to take the bait awesome person.

Whats wrong, when we were 3-0 you would go around calling half the board trolls, including me.

Now that your boy is crashing and burning, you are getting all pissed of and cursing at members now, lol

You can dish it out, but you apparently cant take it? If you call people out, dont act surprised they are not going to let you forget it.;)

Fire407

Reaction score
Also, when we beat the Eagles they didn't have a winning record. I don't think we've beaten anybody with a winning record at the time we played them.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Also, when we beat the Eagles they didn't have a winning record. I don't think we've beaten anybody with a winning record at the time we played them.
Good point.

And for everybody saying we will just beat Philly a second time...……….go look at Garrett's record in "win and in games".

He is like 0-5, its just ridiculously bad.:facepalm: