We Aren't Only Team With Mediocre WRs

KingRah

Reaction score
If WR is our biggest issue, I would for some one to explain to me how other teams in the league without super stars at WR are able to pass for 275 plus yards on a consistent basis.

Having weak WRs doesn't stop the Seahawks from passing the ball and making big plays.

Other then M. Thomas the Saints WRs are mediocre at best.

The Rams lost 2 starting WRs yesterday and promptly passed it down the field their next 2 possessions. Guys schemed to be WIDE OPEN.

The Colts without Ty Hilton, 2 other WRs on IR and still managed to throw for over 275 yards.

The Raiders WRs aren't anything to write home about, yet they are passing for 321 yards per game.

Baltimore is throwing for 300 yards a game with Crabtree and J. Brown as their starters.

Hell even Bortles with their Dollar Store WR group is putting up 293 yards passing a game.

It is such nonsense to sit here and put all our problems on the WR group. They aren't great and there is no individual stud but they are more then capable of making plays, especially with all the attention Zeke is getting and the way the rules in the NFL are set up.
True but we’re the only team with mediocre wrs and mediocre q b play. You can’t have both. Dak will never be accurate and we’re stuck for the next few years as I said in the off season.

Blackrain

Reaction score
True but we’re the only team with mediocre wrs and mediocre q b play. You can’t have both. Dak will never be accurate and we’re stuck for the next few years as I said in the off season.
And we have had poor coaching forever . A coach in training on the job for 10 yrs and the Lions rejects is no way to try and win a Super bowl . Dak did better with Romo and Sanchez on the sideline helping him now he is really on his own and struggling

KingRah

Reaction score
And we have had poor coaching forever . A coach in training on the job for 10 yrs and the Lions rejects is no way to try and win a Super bowl . Dak did better with Romo and Sanchez on the sideline helping him now he is really on his own and struggling
He took romos job and got dez cut. He made his bed. He has to sleep in it. Find a way to win. He has a better line , run game, and defense than romo had for 90% of his career.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He took romos job and got dez cut. He made his bed. He has to sleep in it. Find a way to win. He has a better line , run game, and defense than romo had for 90% of his career.

He didn't take anything from Romo . He did his job because Romo got hurt and Romo retired . Dez got himself cut crying for the ball and hearing footsteps at his price dosent make it with any team and is proven positive by his current and continued unemployment

Yep he has it all and a bag a chips except the proper coaching when he needs it most . Kellen Moore ***

DFWJC

Reaction score
If WR is our biggest issue, I would for some one to explain to me how other teams in the league without super stars at WR are able to pass for 275 plus yards on a consistent basis.

Having weak WRs doesn't stop the Seahawks from passing the ball and making big plays.

Other then M. Thomas the Saints WRs are mediocre at best.

The Rams lost 2 starting WRs yesterday and promptly passed it down the field their next 2 possessions. Guys schemed to be WIDE OPEN.

The Colts without Ty Hilton, 2 other WRs on IR and still managed to throw for over 275 yards.

The Raiders WRs aren't anything to write home about, yet they are passing for 321 yards per game.

Baltimore is throwing for 300 yards a game with Crabtree and J. Brown as their starters.

Hell even Bortles with their Dollar Store WR group is putting up 293 yards passing a game.

It is such nonsense to sit here and put all our problems on the WR group. They aren't great and there is no individual stud but they are more then capable of making plays, especially with all the attention Zeke is getting and the way the rules in the NFL are set up.
We could for sure use a better WR or two, but I agree they are nowhere near the main issue.