We beat a good team with a top-10 QB on the road

Kingofholland

Reaction score
technically the refs beat a good team with a good quarterback, but it was a win.

Haha, I mean there were many times throughout the game felt the Cowboys were on the wrong side of calls. Many missed holding calls on the Chargers offense, missed PI on 4th down against Cooper. Then the refs took the TDs off the board and I felt much better. :)

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Haha, I mean there were many times throughout the game felt the Cowboys were on the wrong side of calls. Many missed holding calls on the Chargers offense, missed PI on 4th down against Cooper. Then the refs took the TDs off the board and I felt much better. :)
I remember when we beat Detroit on some penalty. I can't remember what it was but my friend gave me heck about it. Then the next week green bay got the call on the Dez no catch. I guess it averages out?

Sheepherder

Reaction score

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I saw that! Maybe the NFL ought to consider hiring decent officiating.

Last edited:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I remember when we beat Detroit on some penalty. I can't remember what it was but my friend gave me heck about it. Then the next week green bay got the call on the Dez no catch. I guess it averages out?

Maybe over time, but there has been a lot of strange ones over the years.

ghst187

Reaction score
17 points is what they gave up. Give them their props. Chargers has a top 10 offense and Dallas held them under 20

i will say we have players that can get turnovers now and that is a nice change.
But no pressure, players running free,…that’s gonna haunt us if we don’t get better.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
i will say we have players that can get turnovers now and that is a nice change.
But no pressure, players running free,…that’s gonna haunt us if we don’t get better.
Stop it. They got some pressure in both games and yes players are going to run free at times, they get paid too. You expecting 85 Bears and that isn't realistic in the NFL now. It's about points giving up not about yards.

Fantasy football has killed logic thinking when it comes to football

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you know we got extremely lucky….Herbert barely threw an incompletion until the second half, easily converted 3rd and longs, they missed a FG, pick in the endzone…FAT ZERO punts, zero.
the one time they tried, we gave them a roughing penalty and first down.

Dallas luckily wins and terribly loses, got it.