We complain about the o-line, but it looks alot better than the Cards

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, Warner is getting on EVERY play... Every throw is rushed.
Warner's accuracy is way off as a result. Every run is hard fought...and this is with Edge.

AZ is not SF or Green Bay level...but they can't get out of their own way w/penalties.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
AZ was my surprise-good team this year. I even took a shot that they would beat Seattle today in Pickem.

I feel like such a moron.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:
AZ was my surprise-good team this year. I even took a shot that they would beat Seattle today in Pickem.

Yeah even I wouldn't have done that... :)

But I do think they are better than what they've showed. I just think they are a low to middle of the pack team and this game against even a sub-par playing Seattle team reiterates that.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Yeah even I wouldn't have done that... :)

But I do think they are better than what they've showed. I just think they are a low to middle of the pack team and this game against even a sub-par playing Seattle team reiterates that.

I'm having an awful day at the game after a respectable first day. I took too many longshots (something I never do) and am getting burned by all of them. Oh well.

I can't see the game at all, but I'm shocked that a Denny Green team can't produce offense, especially with what they have.

Their OL is too fat....like ours. Small OL for the WIN.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I'm having an awful day at the game after a respectable first day. I took too many longshots (something I never do) and am getting burned by all of them. Oh well.

I can't see the game at all, but I'm shocked that a Denny Green team can't produce offense, especially with what they have.

FYI...Max Strong just ran in another run for a Seattle TD...

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:

AZ was my surprise-good team last year. I even bet my brother 100 bucks they'd have a winning season.

I felt like such a moron.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:

I did pretty good this week...I'm 6-2 so far. Should've been 7, but apparently I forgot to pick the Eagles-Giants winner. :banghead:

I'm pretty confident I've got about 4 to 5 more coming in. :)

Today was a good day.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
The salt in my cut feels great. Thanks!

Sorry CR, if it makes you feel any better...Warner just throw a TD.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
FYI - apparently no one told the Jets that the game was over after the 3rd quarter, as they are mounting a comeback.

Which is not good...because I had NE.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:

The only game that side-swiped me was Buffalo/Miami. I'm never putting faith in Culpepper again. I lost the Giants/Philly game but that was a 50/50 proposition, I blame the Eaglets for choking away my win! :mad: (Not that I'm going to complain as a Cowboys fan and both teams 1-1. :p: )

I think most people saw Arizona as an improved team, but there was still talk of that line coming into the season. You can have all the skilled position players you want, but if ya ain't got the maulers and the defense....

I generally find the first few weeks in a pick 'em contest the easiest. It's when the season goes on and teams start to gel, and rookies progress, that ya have a hard time gambling.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
San Fran was not supposed to beat St. Louis. :banghead:

They were on my pickem.:D

San Fran is the other team I think is better than people give them credit for. I think Mike Nolan is a good coach.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not making this pick too often.