We dem boyz

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Maybe you've never said it at all (me) or you've said a thousand times, stop saying it.

I've seen this hashtag trending on X/Twitter, which is even stranger since no one under 30 has seen this team win anything.

We dem what? Occasional wild card game winners? Just stop with the nonsense. It's embarrassing. :facepalm:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's funny. if you had told me back in 1995 that we were not going to see a Super Bowl for 30 years, would I have stayed a fan of this team under Jerry?

Honestly, I just don't have an answer.

At first, watching him bungle everything was funny, after 20 years it was sad, now I'm just pissed
Dem Boyz my arse.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It's funny. if you had told me back in 1995 that we were not going to see a Super Bowl for 30 years, would I have stayed a fan of this team under Jerry?

Honestly, I just don't have an answer.

At first, watching him bungle everything was funny, after 20 years it was sad, now I'm just pissed
Dem Boyz my arse.
We all should have left with Jimmy. It would have been healthier for us. That 1995 SB isn't worth 30 years of this.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess it's okay to complain about being loyal. (Not referring to the OP, just thinking out loud...Well, not really 'out loud', but you know what I mean.)

Kwyn

Reaction score
So, this is a post whose only intent is to dump on the team. Flat out making up a reason out of thin air to talk about a topic that is beaten to death all day every day.

Did this need to be posted? You didn’t even have commentary. Just lazy, low hanging outrage bait.

The song and catchphrase, if that’s what you’re bagging on, is a decade old.

I realize this video may be triggering for some of our Zone regulars because it is a genre of music they may not be familiar with, since their frame of reference for popular culture ended long before the Cowboys last Super Bowl.

There, I’ve been baited and given some manufactured outrage myself. That was your intention, right?

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
crying-they-them-boyz.gif

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I love the posters here who say “we are a joke” “it’s over”, “the cowboys name means nothing” yet they are still posting and talking about the team hours a day on here.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe you've never said it at all (me) or you've said a thousand times, stop saying it.

I've seen this hashtag trending on X/Twitter, which is even stranger since no one under 30 has seen this team win anything.

We dem what? Occasional wild card game winners? Just stop with the nonsense. It's embarrassing. :facepalm:

only we have the power to make it stop, but as soon as those lights go on, we're RIGHT BACK to supporting them! It'll never stop

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

No, I have never said that. I don't always use proper English, but talking like that is embarrassing.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, this is a post whose only intent is to dump on the team. Flat out making up a reason out of thin air to talk about a topic that is beaten to death all day every day.

Did this need to be posted? You didn’t even have commentary. Just lazy, low hanging outrage bait.

The song and catchphrase, if that’s what you’re bagging on, is a decade old.

I realize this video may be triggering for some of our Zone regulars because it is a genre of music they may not be familiar with, since their frame of reference for popular culture ended long before the Cowboys last Super Bowl.

There, I’ve been baited and given some manufactured outrage myself. That was your intention, right?

I almost like that video. Had our team not been absolutely embarrassed twice in the latter half of the season, I might have actually liked it.

But as it stands, it seems out of place...or more accurately, out of time. For a year or two after the getting 5th ring, it would have been appropriate.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
only we have the power to make it stop, but as soon as those lights go on, we're RIGHT BACK to supporting them! It'll never stop
It's called loyalty...and it's not a bad thing. It's okay to admit they suck, yet follow them and hope they stop sucking soon.

(This alliteration's for you, @CouchCoach ! Miss ya, brother.)