We dem boyz

mathew1184

Reaction score
Maybe you've never said it at all (me) or you've said a thousand times, stop saying it.

I've seen this hashtag trending on X/Twitter, which is even stranger since no one under 30 has seen this team win anything.

We dem what? Occasional wild card game winners? Just stop with the nonsense. It's embarrassing. :facepalm:

Agreed.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Maybe you've never said it at all (me) or you've said a thousand times, stop saying it.

I've seen this hashtag trending on X/Twitter, which is even stranger since no one under 30 has seen this team win anything.

We dem what? Occasional wild card game winners? Just stop with the nonsense. It's embarrassing. :facepalm:

It is humiliating!
Have some self awareness!

Rayman70

Reaction score
200.gif

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Responding to someone calmly and measured doesn't seem to fit the description of these people that are "triggered".

They respond viscerally and over emotionally.....None of that happening here.

There's a record number of young people on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety happy pills because they can't face reality.

Let's just say they won't be anywhere near our "greatest generation" like the teenagers that stormed the beaches of Normandy.

Just as long as they can use Tik Tok, Door Dash and Video games, they should be able to get through this cruel world.
I blame us..

We are the ones whom told them they were unique and special.. and everything they do is amazing.

Having said that.. most young people today are great people.. don't think this generation is any worse than any other gen.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This post is a Public Service Announcement.

It's a reality check...that everyone laughs at Cowboys fans who say that...even during the SB years.

It's a kind hearted post, meant to encourage fans of our great franchise to stop acting like cheesy dorks.

That's all. No need to read anything else into it.

OP: please send a letter like this to Dak in the same tone, but make him realize "Here we goooo" is something everyone laughs at him about behind his back.
#WeDemBoyz was trending the day of the Packers game. Some of the tweets were just comical. Of course, when the Cowboys imploded it trended for another reason.

I'm afraid I can't help you with the "Here we go" thing, which sounded sad down 41-16 and the season obviously being over. Hopefully they'll change it up next season.

jgboys1

Reaction score
The whole Boyz thing is nauseating. Can we please stop with it especially hot boyz
Get ready for it because If we do ever win a Playoff game against a bad playoff team, you will be seeing a lot of , “We Dem Boyz”, on this forum.
The good thing is that it will only last for a week because, We One & Done!

Kwyn

Reaction score
Why is “we dem boyz” so offensive to people here?

This was something a fan made. Other fans picked it up.

No one says that you have to use it.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
#WeDemBoyz was trending the day of the Packers game. Some of the tweets were just comical. Of course, when the Cowboys imploded it trended for another reason.

I'm afraid I can't help you with the "Here we go" thing, which sounded sad down 41-16 and the season obviously being over. Hopefully they'll change it up next season.
Well...thanks for trying anyway....and thank you for your service.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Why is “we dem boyz” so offensive to people here?

This was something a fan made. Other fans picked it up.

No one says that you have to use it.
It's not offensive.

It's just stupid.

And you have to be stupid to walk around saying that and not realize you look like a goober.

Not "you" as in YOU Kwyn...(unless you ARE one of those guys)...I just meant "you" as in "you, generic Cowboy fan anywhere"

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I wish had added more to his new snap count when he played GB. "Here we go, home, I suck on 2"

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
So, this is a post whose only intent is to dump on the team. Flat out making up a reason out of thin air to talk about a topic that is beaten to death all day every day.

Did this need to be posted? You didn’t even have commentary. Just lazy, low hanging outrage bait.

The song and catchphrase, if that’s what you’re bagging on, is a decade old.

I realize this video may be triggering for some of our Zone regulars because it is a genre of music they may not be familiar with, since their frame of reference for popular culture ended long before the Cowboys last Super Bowl.

There, I’ve been baited and given some manufactured outrage myself. That was your intention, right?

Terrible music. If my team has this as their theme song, I'm no longer a fan.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Terrible music. If my team has this as their theme song, I'm no longer a fan.
And there are people out there who hate country music and people who think metal is terrible and those who think opera is unlistenable.

Different strokes.

This wasn’t an official cowboys song. Just some superfan in Arizona.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, this is a post whose only intent is to dump on the team. Flat out making up a reason out of thin air to talk about a topic that is beaten to death all day every day.

Did this need to be posted? You didn’t even have commentary. Just lazy, low hanging outrage bait.

The song and catchphrase, if that’s what you’re bagging on, is a decade old.

I realize this video may be triggering for some of our Zone regulars because it is a genre of music they may not be familiar with, since their frame of reference for popular culture ended long before the Cowboys last Super Bowl.

There, I’ve been baited and given some manufactured outrage myself. That was your intention, right?

It is way past time for the franchise to reward this type of expressive admiration in it. Way past time, as in three decades.