We dem boyz

shabazz

Reaction score
So, this is a post whose only intent is to dump on the team. Flat out making up a reason out of thin air to talk about a topic that is beaten to death all day every day.

Did this need to be posted? You didn’t even have commentary. Just lazy, low hanging outrage bait.

The song and catchphrase, if that’s what you’re bagging on, is a decade old.

I realize this video may be triggering for some of our Zone regulars because it is a genre of music they may not be familiar with, since their frame of reference for popular culture ended long before the Cowboys last Super Bowl.

There, I’ve been baited and given some manufactured outrage myself. That was your intention, right?

People whose "frame of reference isn't familiar with current pop culture" dont get triggered.

That's not our thing. We don't get triggered, have panic attacks or anxiety attacks nor were we afraid to get our drivers licenses at 16, nor refused to take exams because we didn't like the "outcomes of certain things", nor live with our parents into our 40's

Thank God.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
People whose "frame of reference isn't familiar with current pop culture" dont get triggered.

That's not our thing. We don't get triggered, have panic attacks or anxiety attacks nor were we afraid to get our drivers licenses at 16, nor refused to take exams because we didn't like the "outcomes of certain things", nor live with our parents into our 40's

Thank God.
and we can start a lawn mower.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The gist if this post seems to implicate that "We Dem Boyz" is stoopit because we haven't won anything in 30 years.

Untrue.

It's stupid because it's stupid.

It's cringeworthy lame, and how any grown male, or anyone over 12, can not feel like a cheesy dork saying it is beyond me.

We could have won the SB every year for 50 years straight, and the phrase still gives uncomfortable goosebumps because of how lame and cheeseball it is. The giant wheels of cheese the Packers fans wear that blocks everyone behind them from seeing the game are cooler.

Just a very Brokeback-esque saying

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
So, this is a post whose only intent is to dump on the team. Flat out making up a reason out of thin air to talk about a topic that is beaten to death all day every day.

Did this need to be posted? You didn’t even have commentary. Just lazy, low hanging outrage bait.

The song and catchphrase, if that’s what you’re bagging on, is a decade old.

I realize this video may be triggering for some of our Zone regulars because it is a genre of music they may not be familiar with, since their frame of reference for popular culture ended long before the Cowboys last Super Bowl.

There, I’ve been baited and given some manufactured outrage myself. That was your intention, right?

Disagree.

This post is a Public Service Announcement.

It's a reality check...that everyone laughs at Cowboys fans who say that...even during the SB years.

It's a kind hearted post, meant to encourage fans of our great franchise to stop acting like cheesy dorks.

That's all. No need to read anything else into it.

OP: please send a letter like this to Dak in the same tone, but make him realize "Here we goooo" is something everyone laughs at him about behind his back.

dcstar

Reaction score
Maybe you've never said it at all (me) or you've said a thousand times, stop saying it.

I've seen this hashtag trending on X/Twitter, which is even stranger since no one under 30 has seen this team win anything.

We dem what? Occasional wild card game winners? Just stop with the nonsense. It's embarrassing. :facepalm:

I actually saw a Frito Lays commercial on TV that made fun of the Dallas Cowboys at the very end. Messrs Jones' should be embarrassed.

Go Cowboys!

dcstar

Reaction score
Maybe you've never said it at all (me) or you've said a thousand times, stop saying it.

I've seen this hashtag trending on X/Twitter, which is even stranger since no one under 30 has seen this team win anything.

We dem what? Occasional wild card game winners? Just stop with the nonsense. It's embarrassing. :facepalm:

Part deux...

A bunch of grown azz men coming up with nicknames like "Hot boyz"...

...back in the day "Doomsday" was a media creation...the men on the team didn't sit around and anoint themselves...they played like men and held up the moniker given them by folks who only wish they could have played football.

Good lawd...some of us old timers have been quiet too long. The NFL today is made up of drama queens n whiners n self entitled azz wipes...see Messrs Mahomes n Kelce as exhibit "A"

Messrs Jones' should hide their heads in shame.

Go Cowboys!

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Hey @Jake You here to vent again?
On a bad day, my wife doesn’t even complain as much as you.

Maybe having a beer with @Rockport will lift your spirits?

zekecowboy

Reaction score

It's very embarrassing but also has become entertaining to see Jerry drum up interest for the Dallas Cowboys in his 3 ring circus atmosphere.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

Thank God.
:clap::hammer:

Kwyn

Reaction score

Thank God.
Haha, you can’t be serious. They can and do get triggered, they just don’t have enough self awareness to realize it. The word “trigger” triggered you, lol.

J_Allen

Reaction score
It's funny. if you had told me back in 1995 that we were not going to see a Super Bowl for 30 years, would I have stayed a fan of this team under Jerry?

Honestly, I just don't have an answer.

At first, watching him bungle everything was funny, after 20 years it was sad, now I'm just pissed
Dem Boyz my arse.
I knew it was over after Super Bowl 30 but I had no idea we would still be waiting.

In hindsight, I wish I had quit being a Cowboys fan at the end of that game.

shabazz

Reaction score
Haha, you can’t be serious. They can and do get triggered, they just don’t have enough self awareness to realize it. The word “trigger” triggered you, lol.
Responding to someone calmly and measured doesn't seem to fit the description of these people that are "triggered".

They respond viscerally and over emotionally.....None of that happening here.

There's a record number of young people on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety happy pills because they can't face reality.

Let's just say they won't be anywhere near our "greatest generation" like the teenagers that stormed the beaches of Normandy.

Just as long as they can use Tik Tok, Door Dash and Video games, they should be able to get through this cruel world.

plasticman

Reaction score
If the Cowboys had beat the Packers in 2016, Dak and Zeke's rookie season, we would probably still be dancing to that song, young and old.

It lost its luster quickly.