We got outcoached...

sbark

Reaction score
I dont remember......was that Garrett or wade in Jersey #84 who didnt catch the short post that wouldve at minimum gone for big yardage, maybe to the house....

Was that Saprono in Jersey 84 that quit running on a go pattern that Romo laid right in there..........

Was that Wade in Fasano's Jersey who didnt catch the pass at the 1 for a virtual TD.........

That is 21 points and we would all be singing "Yes We can" Yes We can"......

We could then all be "Hallmark Card" Fans..........:p:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
windward;1905271 said:
Which is why we need to get a viable upgrade from Julius. Felix Jones, Rashard Mendenhall orJohnathan Stewart would fit the bill.

i would take any of those 3 windward..

my favorite of that list is felix jones..

he would be the absolute compliment to barber.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think we were outcoached. The G-men did what I thought they would. I've seen several of their games and this just looked like any other to me.

On the other hand I don't understand a lot of what we did. And our coaches had us underprepared IMHO. We just weren't ready to play playoff football.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Preparation ensures a very high percentage of success when a play is called.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I don't disagree but The thought of getting outcoached by Tom Coughlin just makes me absolutly sick.:bang2:

I dislike him most of all.:puke:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
lane;1905300 said:
i would take any of those 3 windward..

my favorite of that list is felix jones..

he would be the absolute compliment to barber.
me too. I put them in order of preference.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1905108 said:
Please don't put blame on Barber. He's one of the few that showed up for this game.

Yes he did and this loss is not on him at all.

However, a knock on Barber from early on is he doesn't know when to give up on a play. It is great that he's always looking to hit someone but there are times when the RIGHT play is to get out of bounds (or the right play is to go down and not get driven into the end zone or to go down so that 4 defenders aren't all getting a shot at stripping the ball) -- he didn't do that and needs to learn to play with his head.