morieeel

Reaction score
13 pro bowlers and don't forget 13-3 last season. :banghead:

Tina Louise
Emily-Conner-Tina-Louise.jpg

30yrheel

Reaction score
uh, no.
dallas having 13 last year proves it's really not all the best players, just the most well known and popular. or the ones who would want to go, a lot would rather have the time off.

khiladi

Reaction score
According to Bradie James, it should have been 14...

And those 13 Pro-Bowlers probably all agree with him... BTW, wasn't RW a pro-bowler because Sean Taylor was murdered?

BTW, the pro-bowl is a joke and meaningless, and it gets more so every year... Dante Hall has been on it twice...

hutru01

Reaction score
A team of pro bowlers means nothing without a good coach and lack of intensity.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2408757 said:
Ya'll know she was from Kansas right? :D :D :D

Thats all well and good... but... :)
(One of my fondest memories was a older southern belle from Missouri... redhead too

I consider myself "Global" ;)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;2409388 said:
We have 3

Ware
Witten
MB3

and Ratliff

Gurode and Folk will probably go again

idk about MB3, Peterson and Portis are definitely going in before him and DeAngelo Williams is tearing it up, plus he has Matt Forte to contend w/ too

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YoMick;2409356 said:
Thats all well and good... but... :)
(One of my fondest memories was a older southern belle from Missouri... redhead too

I consider myself "Global" ;)
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2409391 said:
and Ratliff

Gurode and Folk will probably go again

idk about MB3, Peterson and Portis are definitely going in before him and DeAngelo Williams is tearing it up, plus he has Matt Forte to contend w/ too

Rat is a nice JAG+ All pro - no
Folk maybe

Gurode vastly overrated. But kool player since he was stomped on,

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rat isn't a pro bowler. Gurode is borderline and likely needs a big finish from our O to go again this year.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2408788 said:
Zach Thomas is a pro bowler and so is BOTH Roy Williams, they all made the pro-bowl, we have 15 pro-bowlers, minus now S. Roy williams.

You've just proved my point. We have fifteen. Iwas basing the suckness on 13. You've just made us suck MORE. Congrats.

BTW - Thanks for helping my cause. I figured I had to tell you............

ThatsmyQB;2408788 said:

I could tell simply by reading what you posted above. You don't get it. You debate me to prove your silly point all the while you're laying it on pretty thick FOR me. Brilliant.

ThatsmyQB;2408788 said:
NOTHING?
I base it on the fact we went 13-3 last year and have a better team this year BARRING INJURIES

Good lord, kid. Keep up. We didn't have nearly as many injuries weeks 1-4 and we still performed worse than at the end of last year. There goes your "we have a better team this year" fluff-ola.

Injuries are a part of the game. Why is it we can't trot out a decent backup?

ThatsmyQB;2408788 said:
..........so once we get the injured players back, there's no reato think we can't go 6-1 or 7-0

You got Nothing. Nothing. Prove it. Or shall I place my bets on "There's no reason to think we can't go 6-1 or 7-0", BS.

History, this year mind you, shows us getting slapped around by three specific teams wo had no business in doing so, which is one hell of alot more than "There's no reason to "think" ..........crap.

ThatsmyQB;2408788 said:
...........I base this off past experience, what do you mean I have nothing to base this off of?

What past experience? I've heard of nothing even remotely pertaing to your past experience. What is it? I'll wait. Probably for nuttin' tho. More than likely a heaping helping of nothing.

ThatsmyQB;2408788 said:
You're acting like we were the Dolphins last year
No. I'm not. You see, I could give a rat's rump about the Fins. They go to the bowl, I watch A&E. I care about Dallas and the lack of whatever the hell it is, they lack.

ThatsmyQB;2408788 said:
..........and I am talkin crazy talk taht this team can come back after the bye and kick ace.

Show me where I said this team couldn't come back after the BYE and play good football. I'll eat it.

PLEASE.....try and keep up. I'm talking about the ball that has been played thus far. I can't foresee the future. I can't even think it. Unlike yourself, obviously.

ThatsmyQB;2408788 said:
I'm only responding to the guy who's clueless who claimed I have nothing to base my opinion on when in fact I have a LOT to base it off of.

No reason to think and your past experiences. Yummy. Yes you have TONS 'o facts.

I'm waiting for "when in fact I have a LOT to base it off of" goodies.

Who's clueless? Put your hand down. Simon didn't say raise it yet.

Seven

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2408793 said:
Um, you do know the pro-bowlers are on offense AND defense right?

NO SH..............!?!

ThatsmyQB;2408793 said:
That means 22 players on the field at one time for both sides, so not TWO MORE than allowed.
Well saw my legs off and call me stumpy.

I said 11 players at any given time meaning OUR offense and/or OUR defense thinking I wouldn't have to explain the obvious.. Where, OH where is Charles Darwins theory when you REALLY need it. I'm sorry guy, but you are 1 taco shy of a combo plate.

ThatsmyQB;2408793 said:
It's simple, Cause Roy williams is out for the year, our other pro-bowler in the secondary Terence Newman has been injured

Who? Never heard of them. Who is this "Newman" you speak of? :rolleyes:

ThatsmyQB;2408793 said:
...........two of those pro-bowlers were kickers, one who is out for the year, another is Ellis whose age has caught up with him
Whoa!! Is this another "past experience" kinda gig? I just want to make sure...... Carry on.

ThatsmyQB;2408793 said:
.........another is Flozell whose age is also showing

Not to mention the fact he can't bring his arm up high enough to pick his nose. Opps, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt the burning bush as it speaks. Go ahead.

ThatsmyQB;2408793 said:
.........another is TONY ROMO

WHO'S TONY ROMO? IT'S NOT POLITE TO YELL BUT I FIGURED YOU MAY HAVE TEMPORARLIY LOST YOU HEARING. YOU OK?

ThatsmyQB;2408793 said:
.........who makes this team GO, and thus being injured takes away the effectiveness of the other pro-bowlers such as Owens/Barber/Witten.
HOW HARD IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND??

I HAD NO IDEA. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO HELPFUL. I NOTICED THE YELLING AGAIN. SHOULD I CALL FOR HELP?

God knows, you need it.

ThatsmyQB;2408793 said:
If we were 5-4 with everyone healthy all year I could see you guys having a point, but that's not the case.

Most want more than the typical one and dun. Meaning, we expected more out of this team and expect more out of this team of "pro-bowlers".
Do you really think it's some sort of accolade to be in the pro-bowl?

Ahhhh........of course you do.

ThatsmyQB;2408793 said:
We have 11 pro-bowlers left, minus our punter and Roy Williams, and Ellis and Flo lost a step so make that 9 pro-bowlers, and after the bye week when we're all healthy, you'll see those 9 pro-bowlers, Owens/Barber/Witten/Romo O-line, etc., kick ace all day and show you guys why they are pro-bowlers, TRUST ME!

But, but what about the safety over the top virtually taking #81 out of the game? Leaving the box stacked with 8 very mean, hateful, baby eating fellas stopping Barber? Witten has broken ribs. Romo couldn't get the ball to #81. Playcalling sucked. Don't forget Stewart. Oh yeah. He wants his playbook back.

Trust me. I would never trust you. "Trust".

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Who? Never heard of them. Who is this "Newman" you speak of? :rolleyes:

THIS is why hate message boards, U R ******** if you have no idea who NEWMAN IS.

I'll go into more detail later, but seriously, who's NEWMAN???????????
I reallly hate wasting my time talkin to CLUELESS MORONS!
Have a nice day and come back to me when you find out who NEWMAN is, what's next, do I need to tell you who Ware and Witten and Romo is???

WOW, you are what gives us REAL fans a BAD NAME!

Seven

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2410327 said:
THIS is why hate message boards, U R ******** if you have no idea who NEWMAN IS.

He's the guy from Seinfeld. What..........? "Hello, Newman". Ring a bell?

ThatsmyQB;2410327 said:
I'll go into more detail later

NO! I mean, thanks and all but I've already learned sooooo much from you. You should work for ESPN.

ThatsmyQB;2410327 said:
..........but seriously, who's NEWMAN???????????

I just verified that very query. Seinfeld. NOW who's the moron. Yeah, BABY!! :beatit:

***you still have not explained what a "secondary" is*** I think it's a manifold. No?

ThatsmyQB;2410327 said:
I reallly hate wasting my time talkin to CLUELESS MORONS!

You should stop that. Not good for the prostrate. Try a self-exam. Invite a friend. Family member, maybe.

ThatsmyQB;2410327 said:
Have a nice day and come back to me

WHOA!! I meant one of YOUR friends............and with me not being family and all, stick with the self-exam.

ThatsmyQB;2410327 said:
..............when you find out who NEWMAN is, what's next, do I need to tell you who Ware and Witten and Romo is???

Why, they "is" "Whare", "Whitten" and "Rhomo". Sheesh. Gotta spell out every last detail for some.

ThatsmyQB;2410327 said:
WOW, you are what gives us REAL fans a BAD NAME!

Real? You don't even know who "Newman" is. What's next, I gotta tell ya who Cosmo and George are?

ThatsmyQB;2410327 said:
THIS is why hate message boards

I'm thinking Message Boards hate you..............

:mule:

cowboyed

Reaction score
Seven;2408596 said:
Discuss................

That is the problem, no wonder we have been losing. How do you expect 13 guys consistently rolling 200+ to transfer out on the football field.

cowboyed

Reaction score
bbgun;2408680 said:
[youtube]_oEUvP7tAi4[/youtube]

Nostalgically creepy, entertaining and almost sentimentally perverse. I really dig it. Wade Phillips has more of The Beaver in him than Jerry Mathers.

Where is Eddie Haskell when you need him!