We have 13 Pro-Bowlers..

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
bbgun;2408674 said:
Miss Landers. Heavy smoker who died of lung cancer.

that was one hot babe...talk about hot for the teacher.

please dig in your archives and post one of her..

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
lane;2408676 said:
that was one hot babe...talk about hot for the teacher.

please dig in your archives and post one of her..

[youtube]_oEUvP7tAi4[/youtube]

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
you the man bb.

still waiting on tina though bro.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;2408632 said:
The only thing keeping the Pats afloat is their ridiculously easy schedule they play this year.

YAKUZA

we lost to the Rams, they beat the Rams.....NEXT

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seven;2408596 said:
Discuss................

What's to discuss......it doesn't matter if we have 53 pro bowlers...it is a new season, and they are playing like anything but pro bowlers.

The Patriots went 16 - 0 in the regular season last year. Do you think they care about that...it means nothing, since they lost the SB, and means nothing this year.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Well pro-Bowls are a lot like the popular vote, it simply doesn't matter.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
It doesnt matter if we have 100 Pro Bowlers. If it doesnt come wrapped with SB win.

bbgun;2408661 said:
And Tina Louise used to be hot. What's the point?

I usually go against the grain. Mary Ann all the way.

mary-ann.jpg

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
bbgun;2408661 said:

lane;2408662 said:
the pro bowl is nothing but a popularity contest.

i know what you want to discuss...you want to know why we have 13 pro bowl players and can't get the job done.

well here's the deal...we don't actually have 13 pro bowl players on this damn roster.

the only pro bowl worthy players we have are these:

jason witten
demarcus ware
marion barber
tony romo
terrell owens

thank you very much.

....................and there you have it. Why is this?

Maryann was way hotter.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I don't care about how many Pro Bowlers we have. I just want to get back to winning and with the return of Romo and other key players we will do just that. You can have the Pro Bowlers, give me the W's......

Seven

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2408615 said:
Actually 15 if you count in Zach Thomas and Roy Williams, plus a bunch of other good players who are pro-bowl borderline like Ratliff.

Williams? Which one? Neither. Circus as it is............
ThatsmyQB;2408615 said:
Discuss what exactly???
When your PRO-BOWL PLAYERS go down with injuries especially your offensive leader asnd who makes this offense go in Romo and you lose 3/4 of your starting secondary on top of that, there's nothing to discuss..

Let's start pre-injury...........in a T-E-A-M dynamic.

ThatsmyQB;2408615 said:
If we come back after the bye week when we're finally HEALTHY and don't do anything with all this talent, THEN you can start a topic 13 pro-bowlers discuss, cause I see this team coming out and kicking *** now that we'll be getting Kosier, Felix, Romo k on offense to go with the addition of Roy Williams that's been wasted since we had Brad Johnson in, and getting Newman back as our shutdown C.B., I think you'll see us run the table or at least go 6-1 the rest of the way kicking *** and taking names.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion........whew boy. You haven't anything to base this on. Nothing.
ThatsmyQB;2408615 said:
Discuss what exactly???

For a topic that has no discussion value to you.............you sure go on about it.

Seven

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2408641 said:
"had" would be a better way to put it

Close............ never did. If this season isn't proof that the pro-bowl isn't a revenue generator, then......well then.

How in the hell does a team have 13 "pro-bowlers", TWO more than allowed on the field at any given time mind you, and just flat out not show up? How?

Seven

Reaction score
bbgun;2408661 said:

Lane +5

bb......you'll need a layaway plan.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Seven;2408766 said:
Williams? Which one? Neither. Circus as it is............

Zach Thomas is a pro bowler and so is BOTH Roy Williams, they all made the pro-bowl, we have 15 pro-bowlers, minus now S. Roy williams, but INJURIES is what happened.

Let's start pre-injury...........in a T-E-A-M dynamic.

:confused:

You're certainly entitled to your opinion........whew boy. You haven't anything to base this on. Nothing.

NOTHING?
I base it on the fact we went 13-3 last year and have a better team this year BARRING INJURIES, so once we get the injured players back, there's no reato think we can't go 6-1 or 7-0, I base this off past experience, what do you mean I have nothing to base this off of?
You're acting like we were the Dolphins last year and I am talkin crazy talk taht this team can come back after the bye and kick ace.

For a topic that has no discussion value to you.............you sure go on about it.

I'm only responding to the guy who's clueless who claimed I have nothing to base my opinion on when in fact I have a LOT to base it off of.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Seven;2408773 said:
Close............ never did. If this season isn't proof that the pro-bowl isn't a revenue generator, then......well then.

How in the hell does a team have 13 "pro-bowlers", TWO more than allowed on the field at any given time mind you, and just flat out not show up? How?

Um, you do know the pro-bowlers are on offense AND defense right?
That means 22 players on the field at one time for both sides, so not TWO MORE than allowed.

It's simple, Cause Roy williams is out for the year, our other pro-bowler in the secondary Terence Newman has been injured, two of those pro-bowlers were kickers, one who is out for the year, another is Ellis whose age has caught up with him, another is Flozell whose age is also showing, another is TONY ROMO who makes this team GO, and thus being injured takes away the effectiveness of the other pro-bowlers such as Owens/Barber/Witten.
HOW HARD IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND??
If we were 5-4 with everyone healthy all year I could see you guys having a point, but that's not the case.

We have 11 pro-bowlers left, minus our punter and Roy Williams, and Ellis and Flo lost a step so make that 9 pro-bowlers, and after the bye week when we're all healthy, you'll see those 9 pro-bowlers, Owens/Barber/Witten/Romo O-line, etc., kick ace all day and show you guys why they are pro-bowlers, TRUST ME!