We have looked better than any of our NFC competitors today

TWOK11

Reaction score
The Cardinals lost by double digits to the Lions, the Packers needed a last second stand to beat the Ravens third string rookie QB by one point and the Bucs are down by two scores to Taysom Hill and the Saints at home.

Food for thought the next time you think about melting over Dak throwing an incompletion

ultron

Reaction score
The Cardinals lost by double digits to the Lions, the Packers needed a last second stand to beat the Ravens third string rookie QB by one point and the Bucs are down by two scores to Taysom Hill and the Saints at home.

Food for thought the next time you think about melting over Dak throwing an incompletion
1/2 the time it’s a Wr dropping the ball when it hits him right in the hands (looking at you #88)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

The refs gave that game to the Packers, BTW.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

TWOK---- saints beating bucs 9-0 less than 5 min left in game

beacamdim

Reaction score

True.

And the weeks of the Denver and Vegas games we looked a lot worse.

Not sure any of that means anything.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We played the lowly Giant's. Minus Arizona who played Detroit. We had the 2nd easiest team if not the first.

ice are you watching Saints hold 9-0 lead against Brady and bucs with less than 5 min in game?.....Dak will figure things out....for me seeing Pollard in game getting 75 yards on 10 carries

is such a miracle cause all i could find is 6 months out with such an injury....so we are better than many think we are

TWOK11

Reaction score
We played the lowly Giant's. Minus Arizona who played Detroit. We had the 2nd easiest team if not the first.

The Ravens we’re missing their all pro QB and almost their entire two deep in the secondary. They were starting guys off the street to defend Aaron Rodgers.

And we JUST beat this Saints team by two score in New Orleans

stiletto

Reaction score

Everybody knows the offense needs to get right. Still 3 games so I am hopeful.

+ It's NFL football. You aren't going to score 35 points and hold another team to 6 every week. Things happen...but seeing the Bucs shutout at home, the Cards lose to the lowly Lions it's clear to me that we can probably play with any team in the NFC at least.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Agree, or not, all you want.

Cardinals lost to the worst team in the league. The Mighty Brady is losing to the Saints. Winning by 15 points only requires an apology to fans invested in an agenda.

It’s almost like the cowboys have been winning despite the defense for so soooo long. That cowboys fans don’t know how to feel
When they win games because of the defense.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Every week is different and every matchup can come up different.

I see all these predictions and declarations on this site every week that don't even come close to what happens because the NFL is the NFL.

I take no one person here serious.

Maybe the X