We have looked better than any of our NFC competitors today

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
The Cardinals lost by double digits to the Lions, the Packers needed a last second stand to beat the Ravens third string rookie QB by one point and the Bucs are down by two scores to Taysom Hill and the Saints at home.

Food for thought the next time you think about melting over Dak throwing an incompletion

Since this has nothing to do with each other, uhm, no. He still sucks at the moment. But I'll give you that TB game, that was really embaressing for them, lol. I watched the GB game and imo we would have lost against that "third string rookie QB" but woulda coulda, moot point.

Anyway, should be a fun week on the TB message boards. Arizona isn't such a desaster imo, and GB fans can be cool about their win. If Dak would have won that Raiders game in the last minute, all of his homers would have celebrated that as a tremendous performance.

If we win against Arizona, which is the only game left in the reg season that counts as a test for the play offs, then I'll probably join the "we can win the SB with a mediocre Dak" club. Or, who knows, he gets back on track and THEN nobody can beat us for sure. :)

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Since this has nothing to do with each other, uhm, no. He still sucks at the moment. But I'll give you that TB game, that was really embaressing for them, lol. I watched the GB game and imo we would have lost against that "third string rookie QB" but woulda coulda, moot point.

Anyway, should be a fun week on the TB message boards. Arizona isn't such a desaster imo, and GB fans can be cool about their win. If Dak would have won that Raiders game in the last minute, all of his homers would have celebrated that as a tremendous performance.

If we win against Arizona, which is the only game left in the reg season that counts as a test for the play offs, then I'll probably join the "we can win the SB with a mediocre Dak" club. Or, who knows, he gets back on track and THEN nobody can beat us for sure. :)

yup.. you have a win win..if they win you can say "it was the team and Dak sucks" if they lose you can say "it was Dak the team is great"....no worries i'll help out if they win or lose it will be as a team....but go ahead tell me how TB12 won that NCFCG last year...

kramskoi

Reaction score
The Cardinals lost by double digits to the Lions, the Packers needed a last second stand to beat the Ravens third string rookie QB by one point and the Bucs are down by two scores to Taysom Hill and the Saints at home.

Food for thought the next time you think about melting over Dak throwing an incompletion
The playoffs don't start today sir. And the Cowboys might not be so fortunate with injuries and absences by then. Slow your roll.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
yup.. you have a win win..if they win you can say "it was the team and Dak sucks" if they lose you can say "it was Dak the team is great"....no worries i'll help out if they win or lose it will be as a team....but go ahead tell me how TB12 won that NCFCG last year...
Don't know what you wanna hear, I think TB12 was the difference maker. Not just his game, but his whole leadership and what his presence alone did for their team spirit. By the way, I had 100Euros on their suberbowl win from the beginning of that season, lol. Lucky punch.