We have no RB1 in 2024

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't worry, the brainless trust will tag Pollard again. Even though they have no current cap room to do so.

bewp7

Reaction score
idc about using big $$ to get a “rb1”

fix the scheme + oline and go cheap and FRESH at rb

that is 10x better and more importent then getting derrick henry or saquon barkley or some other “rb1”

fivetwos

Reaction score
I wanted a RB in the 2022 draft anticipating what went on last season.

I wanted a RB in the 2023 draft figuring they knew they needed one after it not happening the previous year.

Now the best option (as opposed to signing a tired veteran) is forcing the pick when there’s suddenly six other huge needs.

FYI: screaming at the TV doesn’t work.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
They've backed themselves into a corner somewhat after failing to address the position in the last draft. They will be forced to use a relatively high pick (first 3 rounds) on a RB since they have no 4th or 5th round picks. Dallas will pick up a couple of 6th round comp picks (possibly one 5th instead), but this is too late in the draft. Dallas has to grab a RB they can count on.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Gonna need a starting RB, C and LB, unless we opt to run it back paying more for Pollard and/or Biadasz.

We are likely looking at these being the positions we draft in rounds 1-3. Good luck finding starters with all 3 of these picks. Of course that doesn’t take into account the OT, DT, WRDe and possible CB we need.

Looks like Dak is gonna have to carry this team next year.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When all is said and done..does it really matter?

Mannix

Reaction score
We will get someone from Dollar General and then draft someone that they will say was on their board two (2) rounds prior....same BS....I am honestly coming on here 1000% less than normal....not because I don't miss y'all....just because I've finally had enough!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When all is said and done..does it really matter?
Nope because we'll be paying a huge number to someone else to pass the ball all game long, since the run isn't breaking 20 yard runs each play, we will give up on the run and pass pass pass