We Have Ourselves A Defense

visionary

Reaction score
Not many good offensive lines in the league anymore. We play Philadelphia twice and they are considered the best. I think we match up with them pretty well though.

i don’t agree
Philly is better than us on both lines and they will show it.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
i don’t agree
Philly is better than us on both lines and they will show it.
We will see. You just must not have watched the two games the Cowboys played against Hurts 37-17 and 41-21. The defense shut him down with Jaylon Smith running around. Like most of the national media you underestimate Quinn, Parsons, Diggs and this defense. Our defense forced one turnover in the last two games against the GOAT and baby GOAT. Still held them in check. What are they going to do to Hurts?

visionary

Reaction score
We will see. You just must not have watched the two games the Cowboys played against Hurts 37-17 and 41-21. The defense shut him down with Jaylon Smith running around. Like most of the national media you underestimate Quinn, Parsons, Diggs and this defense. Our defense forced one turnover in the last two games against the GOAT and baby GOAT. Still held them in check. What are they going to do to Hurts?

we won’t score 20 against them
If defense keeps them below that it can be a good game

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Cowboys are middle of pack when it comes to blitz pressure.

DQ needs to work on this in case teams load up to stop Micah and Cowboys 4 man rush.

Kearse and Lewis are good blitzers so need to dial up some packages for them.

Barr used to be good blitzer too once upon a time.

Snowden would have been excellent pick for this very reason as he is excellent blitzer from inside or outside.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Barr is looking better and making bigger in roads each game.