We have the best cheerleaders

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
We need weird Al Yanko to come up with a tune for bang your head and use bang your hip....I support this cause.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This board is really quite amazing, people complain about the most ridiculous things, but complaining about the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?!
Just when you think we've hit a new low, some posters just have to go bring out the backhoe just to prove we can go even lower. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This board is really quite amazing, people complain about the most ridiculous things, but complaining about the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?!
Just when you think we've hit a new low, some posters just have to go bring out the backhoe just to prove we can go even lower. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

LOL........they arent hot enough for some guys.

In fact, they are too hot for some. They arent fat enough. This thread should be deleted post haste.

Silly

Reaction score
There was a news story the other day. Pats just hired 2 male cheerleaders. Thank god for Jerry.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yup. In the past ten years we've had no curvy ladies on the squad. I acknowledge they are lovely but none of them hit my "sweet spot."
:lmao: once you master the art of hitting their sweet spot T-RO, yer then operating from an expanded playbook into the possibilities of as yet foreseen tastes,,,:lmao2:

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
There was a news story the other day. Pats just hired 2 male cheerleaders. Thank god for Jerry.

If Jerry could get away with it, I don't doubt he would have stripper poles on the sidelines. Maybe even a high roller strip club inside his loser dome (assuming there isn't one there already that's a well kept secret).

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They don't want curvy girls I guess. Former Playmate Kimberly McArthur auditioned in the 1980's, wasn't choosen. Get real.

16(10)-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
Maybe she couldn't dance.