We Just beat the 2nd worst team in the NFL...let's not get ahead of ourselves

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I'm not losing my grasp on reality, but at the same time, I'm going to enjoy the win for what it is.

It's a win.
It's a win in December.
It's a win in December at a crucial point on our schedule.
We beat the Commanders.

'Nuf said.

pgreptom

Reaction score
If you can't understand the difference between beating a 3 win opponent and beating a 3 win rivalry opponent.. I don't think there's much more I can contribute. You're hopeless.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
"Commanding lead" is likely a poor choice of words but my point still stands and is 100% accurate.

Jumped out to an early lead with and in command of the game is a better way of phrasing that part of my post.

Yeah, it was playing out a lot like the KC game. Get a lead with decent control of the game, the. Come out in the second half with two TO's that lead to giving up the lead. Fortunately this time, we were able to come back.

ISUFan22

Reaction score
respectfully, I disagree...this game should leave them hungry to play a complete game...had they won by 22, everyone (in the locker room) would think that they had figured something out...let them all come in playing for their lives

This logic is flawed - as this should have applied earlier this season after a close win. In fact, after a close lost last week, the team should have been hungry to play TODAY. Didn't act like it for significant portions of the game.