We just lost on that Julio TD

KingRah

Reaction score
I have no confidence in our offense in " obvious" passing situations.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm glad I was wrong. I notice certain people wait until the final result to respond. I'm brave enough to talk during it.
Just wait until the game is over and then its not a wasted thread.

Post it in the Game thread during the game. If it comes to pass, started a thread in the Fan Zone after the game.

KingRah

Reaction score
Just wait until the game is over and then its not a wasted thread.

Post it in the Game thread during the game. If it comes to pass, started a thread in the Fan Zone after the game.
I believe what I say and I'm not scared to say it.

KingRah

Reaction score
Thats admirable. But dont you want what you say to have the most effect?
So anyway, do you think daks inability to connect deep will cause cooper to sign somewhere else in two years? Also, do you think we’ll have trouble getting another elite receiver to sign because of dak?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So anyway, do you think daks inability to connect deep will cause cooper to sign somewhere else in two years? Also, do you think we’ll have trouble getting another elite receiver to sign because of dak?
I think we will extend him after the season

He wants long term security more than anything. We are the only team that can give him that right now

KingRah

Reaction score
I think we will extend him after the season

He wants long term security more than anything. We are the only team that can give him that right now
He also wants to be great. If dak is here, he may not resign. I saw his face today. He wants the ball more.

KingRah

Reaction score
Trust me if they want to negotiate, he will negotiate
NO real competitor will stay with a qb that holds him back. He won't see the end of the contract with dak because his numbers won't be great. Dak is limited as a passer. He's scared to throw into to windows. Even if they're open, he doesn't trust his eyes. He needs a wide open receiver. How can you play qb if you don't trust what you see? That means you don't read defenses well.Reading defenses is crucial to a qbs success. Cooper has M Harrison's skill set. Marvin got Manning in 98. He broke out in 99. Had he never gotten Manning, he'd be a wasted talent. Thats going to happen to Cooper if he stays with Dak for his whole career. The scary thing is Dak's only 25, so he won't be replaced.
Cooper has no choice for the next 2 1/2 seasons, he'll still b 26 when he's really free. Marvin was 27 when he had his first pro bowl caliber season. He has time.

KingRah

Reaction score
As a cowboys fan, I want him to stay here. If I were him, I wouldn't trust Dak. He missed him on another deep ball today. He barely looked at him for most of the game. How is he your best route runner, 2nd fastest receiver behind Austin, and 2nd quickest behind Austin, but you can't get the ballt to him? It's unacceptable and the coaches and players need to demand more from their qb. Zeke sees it but won't say it because they're friends.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a cowboys fan, I want him to stay here. If I were him, I wouldn't trust Dak. He missed him on another deep ball today. He barely looked at him for most of the game. How is he your best route runner, 2nd fastest receiver behind Austin, and 2nd quickest behind Austin, but you can't get the ballt to him? It's unacceptable and the coaches and players need to demand more from their qb. Zeke sees it but won't say it because they're friends.
Take a deep breath! Atlanta clearly saw the positive affect Cooper had on the offense the last 2 games and they weren't going to let him beat them. All that did was open the door for Zeke to have a big day. Bottom line, cowboys win.

blindzebra

Reaction score
It is. Bravery is a rare quality. Look at our qb. He lacks courage on the field.
He has stood in and taken hits that would have put Romo on IR. Dak has also had 12 game winning drives in "obvious passing situations", so instead of doubling down on your stupidity why don't you just walk away.