We just lost on that Julio TD

KingRah

Reaction score
He has stood in and taken hits that would have put Romo on IR. Dak has also had 12 game winning drives in "obvious passing situations", so instead of doubling down on your stupidity why don't you just walk away.
You’re looking at pain tolerance. He lacks the courage to go deep consistently. He lacks the courage to throw it when it’s a half step. He lacks the courage to throw multiple passes to receivers who aren’t college open. Half of his sacks aren’t on the live. They’re because he’s holding the ball. Watch the all 22. You’ll see 10 passes a game with a open receiver that he was scared to throw to.

blindzebra

Reaction score
You’re looking at pain tolerance. He lacks the courage to go deep consistently. He lacks the courage to throw it when it’s a half step. He lacks the courage to throw multiple passes to receivers who aren’t college open. Half of his sacks aren’t on the live. They’re because he’s holding the ball. Watch the all 22. You’ll see 10 passes a game with a open receiver that he was scared to throw to.
Tripled down.

KingRah

Reaction score
He's physically tough but still a coward. Im an objective cowboys fan. Dak doesn't trust his accuracy. He doesn't trust what he sees. Thats why he doesn't attempt anticipation throws.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
He's physically tough but still a coward. Im an objective cowboys fan. Dak doesn't trust his accuracy. He doesn't trust what he sees. Thats why he doesn't attempt anticipation throws.
Coward? Dear goodness. Some strong words. Since your not a fan I won't attack you. My question is what team do you root for? Probably a giants fan or worse, a philly fan.

Tommy

Reaction score
It is. Bravery is a rare quality. Look at our qb. He lacks courage on the field.
It was very brave of you to post during the game that you think we are about to lose. Very brave! Not many with your kind of courage left in the world. Thank you!

KingRah

Reaction score
Coward? Dear goodness. Some strong words. Since your not a fan I won't attack you. My question is what team do you root for? Probably a giants fan or worse, a philly fan.
Ciwboys fan for 3 decades. I just don’t lie to myself. I can point out my teams players flaws while rooting for them

KingRah

Reaction score
Again , he has the courage to take pain. He lacks the courage to be great.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Ciwboys fan for 3 decades. I just don’t lie to myself. I can point out my teams players flaws while rooting for them
Pointing out ones flaws is great but pointing out a character trait that you think is a "flaw" is not. He can't throw, doesn't scan the field, etc is a flaw. Calling someone a coward....another story.

KingRah

Reaction score
Pointing out ones flaws is great but pointing out a character trait that you think is a "flaw" is not. He can't throw, doesn't scan the field, etc is a flaw. Calling someone a coward....another story.
Cowardess is real. A gun shy qb will become Alex Smith.