Twitter: We may be losing our Hot Boyz name

cern

Reaction score
Timmy tebow once tried to trademark his bowing move. The courts reminded him people had been doing it for a couple thousand years already.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How funny is it that D-Law is calling them imitators and imposters, yet they’re going to the Super Bowl? What a joke.

I'm pretty sure he was joking, and even if he wasn't, he was just talking about the nickname.

GOD, I HATE THAT I JUST DEFENDED HIS STANCE ON THIS!!!!

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hope the coaching changes, show the players we are serious about football again!
If goober DLaw is any indication... he's a clinger and is not letting go of his Male Revue moniker for anything, or anyone.

Honestly, I kind of want to drop these players with this attitude of branding above all else.
If you don't want to win 1st, then it's second and that doesn't make a Super Bowl team.

Kwyn

Reaction score

this tweet shows dlaw’s trademark of Hot Boyz

He’s taking some heat for not being in the Super Bowl

frankly, fandom aside, it’s pretty weak for the niners to be trying to steal the nickname
Like the name or not, it’s just a soft look when you can’t even come up with your own nickname

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I just wished cowboys players worried about winning games as they did all this other foolishness maybe they would make a deep playoff run

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Dallas is Hot Boyz with one Z. How does that work?
If those guys had filed the name as a trademark with the Patent Office in Washington DC.

they could claim it as piece of intellectual property and get an injunction against its use.

Because its spelling is slightly different from the Dallas wording they could claim an attempt at trying to infringe.

But doubt they did anything to protect their trademark.

So kiss that goodbye.

PS-I am not an attorney in real life. I just play one here on the Forum, along with being a sports agent, football team GM and a referee. It's a busy life these days.