Twitter: We may be losing our Hot Boyz name

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's the off season now, but it's not like they waited for it. Lol

To be honest, I'm not sure what you meant by that second sentence.
I’m saying like no one needs to carry their occupation home. You have a job I’m sure. When you go home your job is finished. The human mind can’t take working a job 24/7. It at some point will catch up with you. Some of these guys to home and play Fortnite. Some have businesses to run. Some play COD. They all have their different vices and activities outside of the football field. We have to remember these are 20 somethings.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I’m saying like no one needs to carry their occupation home. You have a job I’m sure. When you go home your job is finished. The human mind can’t take working a job 24/7. It at some point will catch up with you. Some of these guys to home and play Fortnite. Some have businesses to run. Some play COD. They all have their different vices and activities outside of the football field. We have to remember these are 20 somethings.
I just started playing The Division 2 and it's a really cool game.
Especially since I have a niece that goes to Georgetown U and I get to explore it's remains so I can talk about the campus like I've been there.

"Yeah... shot a lot of people right here, on the quad. Pretty awesome."

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just started playing The Division 2 and it's a really cool game.
Especially since I have a niece that goes to Georgetown U and I get to explore it's remains so I can talk about the campus like I've been there.

"Yeah... shot a lot of people right here, on the quad. Pretty awesome."
LMAO....You must be her favorite uncle!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay, but they're branding themselves in conjunction with their football lives, so I don't understand the relevance. Also, just because they need a hobby, or some other form of distraction from football it doesn't make the "Hot Boyz" stuff any better.

Sorry Ro, but I think what bothers most of us is simply the fact that they're basically bragging about being something they're not. It'd be like Vanilla Ice branding himself as the original rapper.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Okay, but they're branding themselves in conjunction with their football lives, so I don't understand the relevance. Also, just because they need a hobby, or some other form of distraction from football it doesn't make the "Hot Boyz" stuff any better.

Sorry Ro, but I think what bothers most of us is simply the fact that they're basically bragging about being something they're not. It'd be like Vanilla Ice branding himself as the original rapper.
And that's fine. These are the best football players in the world. So yeah while we sit here and think they suck or not worthy of a nickname........they think they are.

I just don't think its nearly that big of a deal as some do. Young men doing what young men do.