We Miss You Tony

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
For the love of all that is holy, please come back Tony. We miss you.

I know we played horrible across the board, but Romo at least keeps us in the games even when we play like crap.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Ozzu;2353804 said:

I know we played horrible across the board, but Romo at least keeps us in the games even when we play like crap.

The season ain't over, folks...say what you want how we looked horrible today and the season is over, blah, blah, blah...but we are a COMPLETELY different team WITH Romo under center.

WE WILL BE FINE!

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Clove;2353982 said:
Too bad Tony can't do a thing about this defense.

This is true, but we at least have a shot with him back there. You can say what you want about todays game, but I believe with a healthy Tony Romo back there, we win.

He covers up so many of our problems because he is just that good.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys should be rushing Romo back. I'd rather be down in the standings a game or two more and have the guy come back healthy.

dalboy

one man wolf pack
Reaction score
Ozzu;2353804 said:

exactly

gbrittain

Reaction score
I said it and meant it and still believe it, Romo needs to do a better job of protecting the ball.

However, the Cowboys are increasingly a one man team. I love Ware and Ratiliff on defense. I love Barber and Witten on offense.

Romo is not a good player he is a great player. Dallas probably only has three great players IMO. Romo, Witten and D-Ware.

Romo is what makes this team go, he is the only one capable of putting the team on his back and carrying the team.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Tony pre Jessica and pre hype would be better

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2354058 said:
Tony pre Jessica and pre hype would be better

I disagree. The reason he looks worse this year is because the team around him is MUCH worse.

I'm not saying he doesn't make mistakes, but if it wasn't obvious that he's the reason we're even decent right now, well, it should be after today.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Ozzu;2354087 said:
I disagree. The reason he looks worse this year is because the team around him is MUCH worse.

I'm not saying he doesn't make mistakes, but if it wasn't obvious that he's the reason we're even decent right now, well, it should be after today.

I just remember a better Tony when he wasn't as visible and quieter.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even with a fumble every time he's hit, Romo makes this team light years better than Brad Johnson. It's not Brad's fault. He is what he is at this point in his career. Nor can you blame one area of the team. The offense, defense, special teams, and coaching are all causes for alarm. Any time a team marches downfield for a TD on the opening drive, then just sits on their hands the rest of the way, that team has no heart. I do not profess to know the answer(s).

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Romo has been playing better this year than last year. Some people have been criticising him because it's the typical knee jerk reaction to blame the QB when the team loses or isn't playing well.

Those people got a glimpse today of what Tony has been having to overcome with this team.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
gbrittain;2354047 said:
I said it and meant it and still believe it, Romo needs to do a better job of protecting the ball.

However, the Cowboys are increasingly a one man team. I love Ware and Ratiliff on defense. I love Barber and Witten on offense.

Romo is not a good player he is a great player. Dallas probably only has three great players IMO. Romo, Witten and D-Ware.

Romo is what makes this team go, he is the only one capable of putting the team on his back and carrying the team.

This injury may force Romo to hold the ball with two hands, that will hopefully carry over when he is healthy.

Frozen700

Reaction score
the thing is...our D can play bad like this...when Romo is playing...because this guy....will keep us in the game....i never realized how much i appreciate Romo

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Even if we put Romo out there, its the same damn thing with this team. Romo is not some God, and he can not fix all of our problems.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2354174 said:
Even if we put Romo out there, its the same damn thing with this team. Romo is not some God, and he can not fix all of our problems.

Romo can demoralize a D/Team......Brad will give everyone confidence "oh ok, i will throw deep even if i get sacked or get an int, because they have brad..we can play agressive"

Nav22

Reaction score
Romo is not some God, and he can not fix all of our problems.
So it's a coincidence that the only time we've been truly embarrassed in a game that mattered in the 2.5 years since Tony took over was the one game in which he couldn't play in?

We're a different team with Tony. A much, much better team.