We Miss You Tony

Boysboy

Reaction score
When he's in there vs. not, the PERSONALITY of the ENTIRE team is just COMPLETELY different. Not just offense, but the defense plays more inspired as well.

Chill out-he'll be back soon, and we'll be fine.:)

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
thats cause when he is in the game ..the rest of the team knows they are never out of it........

Frozen700

Reaction score
ok not completely...but our D has a case of turning on n off the lights.....when they finally turn on...Brad wont get the job done......ill put my years salary on the line and bet that if it was Romo QB-ing right at the 2 minute b4 half, and for the rest of the game...i bet we win....or at least come close

Man i miss this guy....regardless of his random BS ints or fumbles..this guy keeps us in games....Philly for example...i bet any of you...we lose that game with brad and maybe only put up 7 maybe 10 points...

i know its not good to think that way "our D can screw up, we have romo" type attitude...but man..he eases the pain...and atleast gives me hope/stress(stress isnt good i know, and when i mean stress its because we are so close to maybe winning or taking the lead and we dont, i get upset)today i didnt stress or have hope...i sat there with a blank face like...wow...i rather stress, and pace around.....

With Romo...i gurantee will only lose 2 more games...1 to the Stellers maybe and another BS game....11-5...with brad? 6-10

Edit- we also have Roy now...Romo will be even better than b4...and he can demoralize a team....therefore D will play better

Reaction score
Boysboy;2354224 said:
When he's in there vs. not, the PERSONALITY of the ENTIRE team is just COMPLETELY different. Not just offense, but the defense plays more inspired as well.

Chill out-he'll be back soon, and we'll be fine.:)

I hope not......

He is the personality though. Goofy, Turnover prone and lackadazical

saphire1

Reaction score
Nav22;2354212 said:
So it's a coincidence that the only time we've been truly embarrassed in a game that mattered in the 2.5 years since Tony took over was the one game in which he couldn't play in?

well, there were those two philly games at home where romo played bad. and was plain embarrassing. wiht no broken pinkies for excuses.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2354326 said:
I hope not......

He is the personality though. Goofy, Turnover prone and lackadazical

I agree, someone like MBIII needs to step up and be the leader on offense.

Aven8

Reaction score
I agree.....because you sure can't count on anybody else!

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22;2354212 said:
So it's a coincidence that the only time we've been truly embarrassed in a game that mattered in the 2.5 years since Tony took over was the one game in which he couldn't play in?

We're a different team with Tony. A much, much better team.

You're wasting your time. Some novice fans look at a game like this and throw up their hands, everything sucks, how will we ever win again?

Instead of looking at this game for what it is.

Our defense had 5 sacks and allowed just over 300 total yards.
It was hung out to dry by 4 turnovers. From an inept offense. It got tired out, it happens.

Romo is back next week and we go on a serious win streak.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Clove;2353982 said:
Too bad Tony can't do a thing about this defense.

he can help keep them off the field............lol :laugh2:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2354154 said:
Romo has been playing better this year than last year. Some people have been criticising him because it's the typical knee jerk reaction to blame the QB when the team loses or isn't playing well.

Those people got a glimpse today of what Tony has been having to overcome with this team.

Don’t do that. Don’t compare Romo to Johnson. Brad threw 3 INTs, how many fans want that? Turnovers are killing the Cowboys! The ENTIRE TEAM (see the word team includes players, coaches, owner) has zero discipline. It doesnt matter anymore who you want to blame. I think this team has SERIOUS issues and i dont think they will be fixed in a game or two. Not even the Romo magic will fix this mess.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our defense is lame whether Romo is in there or not and ultimately it needs to be fixed. 34 points to the Rams? Are you kidding me?

Boys_of_Legend

Reaction score
People have been wondering where the Romo smile and swagger have gone. This pretty much explains it. Romo has been carrying the whole team on his back and they have really started to get heavy....:bow: