We need a special QB like Rodgers

JJHLH1

Reaction score
The most meaningful award, by far, is Super Bowl MVP.

I’m sure Rodgers would trade all his regular season MVP awards for another one.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Pretty much watched 90% of Ben’s career since I live here. about as good and clutch of a qb as there was, he beat peyton in the playoffs at home and as #1 seed. Manning is top 10 all time but he retired 6 years ago

Speaking of Big Ben, throughout his 18 years in Pittsburgh, it is amazing that he never been on a team that finished under .500. Him and Brady: the ultimate in consistency.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, he didn't look so special today. I was really hoping that clown could send the stupid scummy Whiners packing too. I guess I will hope the GOAT wins tomorrow and takes care of the bay area scumbags next week

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
They’ll probably be awful and draft some phenom college QB that they’ll get on a rookie deal for 5 years while we are still doing the Dak dance.
Too late they drafted a QB in the first round already while they had needs at other positions.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers playoff record is 12-10. He’ll never see another Super Bowl. Packers fans are probably dogging him right now.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That’s why we haven’t won. Rodgers has no weaknesses. He has a cannon. Daks arm is average. He’s very accurate. Dak can be accurate at times. He reads defenses well and organized ceases fast. Dak Dak reads defenses good sometimes. He’s never processed fast. He thrives with simple reads which is why he’s better when Zeke is killing it. Finally, no skill set matters if they qb is conservative. Rodgers believes in his arm and will go deep. Plus he only number one to ever have deep speed was Jennings. He only had a prime Jennings for maybe two years.

imagine if an elite q b had our weapons. They’d three peat. Dak has crazy weapons and still hasn’t
sniffed a Super Bowl or even a regular season mvp.
Cowboys family, this is why we have t won consistently on the playoffs. It could be done with Dak if a d only if we have pre salary cap type of talent on both sides of the ball. We could load up if Dak was paid based on his skill level. Instead he gets 40 million. He needs to make 25-30 max if he wa ts a super bowl. Thoughts?
Pics-Art-10-29-04-17-10.jpg

I4-Jmrcjnr8-Zfq.gif

giphy-17.gif

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Just imagine if the Boys had Rodgers for the past 12 years, at least one Super Bowl and countless trips to the playoffs, but wait Boys have zero Super Bowls in the past 12 years and ? must I go on.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Here's one reason I do not respect you guys or your take on qbs, your take on anything You guys spent all season blowing a guy. Said guy comes up woefully short and you guys act as if he just played a 41 40 duel where he set records Rogers went down tonight. Looked quiet unspectacular doing it, at home no less

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
They’ll probably be awful and draft some phenom college QB that they’ll get on a rookie deal for 5 years while we are still doing the Dak dance.

:huh::huh: they just burned 1st rounder on Love 2 years ago. How's that working out......I'm not making excuses for Dak but you keep posting how his contract is stopping us from building a team. It's confusing coz EVEN w/o Dak's deal, what are you doing with the extra $$$$, signing expensive free agents? Several teams have shown that doesn't work...at all. See the Giants a few years when they spent over $225M in free agency.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
:huh::huh: they just burned 1st rounder on Love 2 years ago. How's that working out......I'm not making excuses for Dak but you keep posting how his contract is stopping us from building a team. It's confusing coz EVEN w/o Dak's deal, what are you doing with the extra $$$$, signing expensive free agents? Several teams have shown that doesn't work...at all. See the Giants a few years when they spent over $225M in free agency.

It’s confusing? Then keep watching Cowboys football if you’re a visual learner.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It’s confusing? Then keep watching Cowboys football if you’re a visual learner.

No I'm curious, you keep posting the cost of Dak's deal stopping us from building a better team. My question to you is what would you do with the extra $40M??????

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
No I'm curious, you keep posting the cost of Dak's deal stopping us from building a better team. My question to you is what would you do with the extra $40M??????

Sign good football players.

Even Stephen Jones is telling you how difficult it’s going to be to team build with these deals. I’m not saying anything real controversial.

Management is very open about it.

Qcard

Reaction score
That’s why we haven’t won. Rodgers has no weaknesses. He has a cannon. Daks arm is average. He’s very accurate. Dak can be accurate at times. He reads defenses well and organized ceases fast. Dak Dak reads defenses good sometimes. He’s never processed fast. He thrives with simple reads which is why he’s better when Zeke is killing it. Finally, no skill set matters if they qb is conservative. Rodgers believes in his arm and will go deep. Plus he only number one to ever have deep speed was Jennings. He only had a prime Jennings for maybe two years.

imagine if an elite q b had our weapons. They’d three peat. Dak has crazy weapons and still hasn’t
sniffed a Super Bowl or even a regular season mvp.
Cowboys family, this is why we have t won consistently on the playoffs. It could be done with Dak if a d only if we have pre salary cap type of talent on both sides of the ball. We could load up if Dak was paid based on his skill level. Instead he gets 40 million. He needs to make 25-30 max if he wa ts a super bowl. Thoughts?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Oh my