We need a special QB like Rodgers

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
He's special during the regular season, but extremely pedestrian in the playoffs...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
naw we're fine with the guy jimmy johnson said needs an elite team around him because he's not carrying anybody anywhere. And Michael Irvin saying we need to dump down the playbook cause our QB is slow.
other than that he's great. why would you want to update from this?

Motorola

Reaction score
While drunk Jerry is doing that ........ the Mavs owner should get a Michael Jordan type player.

Easy .......
Mavericks have Luka Doncic - but they need to get some very good players to team up with him.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Many of you have talked about Dak's body language, Rogers looked like Mr. Mopey throughout the last 10 minutes of the Whiner game. He looked defeated.

Also, everyone complains about Dak not running. Rogers could have ran for good yards a few times. Inside the 10yd line, in the 4th quarter, the QB draw was wide open.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I’ve been saying this since 2018. Cooper masked daks e
Weaknesses for a few year. The. Sympathy for the injury masked it this season. Sorry fellas we have the black Alex smith.
Fitting name. Your third eye is prominent in this wonderful assessment.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Many of you have talked about Dak's body language, Rogers looked like Mr. Mopey throughout the last 10 minutes of the Whiner game. He looked defeated.

Also, everyone complains about Dak not running. Rogers could have ran for good yards a few times. Inside the 10yd line, in the 4th quarter, the QB draw was wide open.
So do you think those are things that helped prevent GB from winning or should he not be blamed because the special teams gave up blocked punt TD and missed a FG? That’s what we do to our QBs to protect them from criticism.

Last edited:

Cebrin

Reaction score
Special:

Rodgers
Brady
Ben (in his prime)
Mahomes

Allen (probably)
Burrow (probably)
Herbert (probably)
Lawrence (maybe)

at one point Russ Wilson was probably here, I don’t know where he’s currently at.

thats 25% if you include all of the above, less if you include the probable/maybes.

Special is tough to locate, abs tougher if you generally don’t know what you are doing for 25+ years.
Funny thing is Ben won NOTHING when he actually became a great QB. He has some of the worst SB numbers in existence.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Roger’s only weakness is a very good defense, especially one that consistently pressures the QB. Just like every other QB in the NFL!

This game should tell you, we need to continue to build the D line and O line and let Dak be a Bus Driver.

Even today, with all the rules to help the Offense, a really good D, almost always slows down a really good O.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I’d take a prime Romo. His problem was lack of talent. The bad line play cut his career short and forced him to carry the team. If he had a better arm, he’d be Rodgers.

Welp, at least we agree on something. Thought I still think Rodgers is better. I just loathe his smug face, and was so happy for them to lose :D

Playmaker247

Reaction score
I’ve been saying this since 2018. Cooper masked daks e
Weaknesses for a few year. The. Sympathy for the injury masked it this season. Sorry fellas we have the black Alex smith.
The same Cooper who everyone said we over paid for and who Oakland wanted out of town? The Cooper that had his career rejuvenated once he was traded to play with Dak?

Cebrin

Reaction score
The Niners this year remind me a bit of the Giants when they won with Eli. Out of nowhere they gel at just the right time.

They're playing tough, efficient football. If the 2014 Cowboys had this defense we'd have 6. No question.

The Cowboys have yet to find that balance. We thought we'd see it this year early on, but I stayed quiet. I kept seeing things I just knew would blow it up. Connor, injuries, Greg, Out of nowhere boring play calling. They're not saying Dak was not right when he came back, but I feel there was some swept under the rug stuff there. The play calls completely changed. They had to say something about Zeke because of his numbers.

I saw this coming, but I hoped for the best with this defense. Back to the drawing board folks.

Motorola

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers playoff record is 12-10. He’ll never see another Super Bowl. Packers fans are probably dogging him right now.
I went over 'Acme Packing Company' (SBNATION Packers fan site) a few hours ago.
A good number of posters there express their desire to move on from him.