We need a Vet WR...

Wolfpack

Reaction score
You must of missed the post game PC. Wade stated that Henry was going to see some plays at WR due to his excellent hands. Problem solved.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I know man... without that ever-important 2nd Vet WR we have only averaged 420 ypg (2nd in the NFL), 275 passing ypg (5th), and 38.7 ppg (1st).

We are doomed without a Vet WR.

PS. We're planning on getting a Vet WR around the midway point....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eduncan22;1667181 said:
I think we should bring in a veteran WR.

Crayton's injury is definitely worse than the Cowboys are saying.
Sounds interesting. Got any video?

Reaction score
Hoov;1667226 said:
Amazing that eduncan always starts these types of threads, but equally amazing is that it will have 200 posts and still be on the front page of the board come thursday of this week

Reminds me of Phil Beddoe...

Maybe he is...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wolfpack;1667229 said:
You must of missed the post game PC. Wade stated that Henry was going to see some plays at WR due to his excellent hands. Problem solved.
:bow: :lmao2:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
eduncan22;1667217 said:
TO
Glenn -> Out
Crayton -> Hurt
Hurd
Austin
Stanback -> College kid

Wouldn't hurt to bring someone in for a workout.

you're like the energizer bunny man - you make no sense at all and you refuse to see the world around you. you just run around beating your drum.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Hostile;1667219 said:
Harder to catch? Punts or passes?

He dropped how many punts last night?

So he Jackie Smithed one. Big deal.

punts are more of a body catch, passes are more of a hands catch

relatively comparing the two that is

Im not agreeing with the poster but I dont hink your response here is a valid one

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
eduncan22;1667181 said:
I think we should bring in a veteran WR.

Crayton's injury is definitely worse than the Cowboys are saying.

holy crap man, youre fellow zoners are being brutal to you on this thread.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
eduncan22;1667217 said:
TO
Glenn -> Out
Crayton -> Hurt
Hurd
Austin
Stanback -> College kid

Wouldn't hurt to bring someone in for a workout.

Ok, who would you suggest?

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1667195 said:
Gawd, here we go again.

Why do we need to add anyone at this point?

We are putting up ~38 PPG, averaging 420 YPG, enjoying 3-0 record.

Please stop with this nonsense.
because you don't want to overwork TO....we need him for the playoffs to be fresh as possible....plus right now Tony is having to make TOO many plays...a healthy Glenn does not need to be schemed open...Crayton needs to be schemed open

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
fiveandcounting;1667257 said:
holy crap man, youre fellow zoners are being brutal to you on this thread.
Eduncan's a glutton for punishment. Maybe he's into S&M...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Wow ..... my favorite Troll has already been punked out by the entire forum .....

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Hey Guys don't be so hard on him about this...I personally miss having Glenn's speed out there and to think we could be even better.

I think Crayton will be fine by next week as it was not a break, and it's nice to see Hurd getting some experience and doing well.

I would love to see Stanbach active the next two weeks and see him get some reps...then again I'm being a bit confident we have the luxory of making someone else in-active over the next two weeks.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbailey423;1667264 said:
because you don't want to overwork TO....we need him for the playoffs to be fresh as possible....plus right now Tony is having to make TOO many plays...a healthy Glenn does not need to be schemed open...Crayton needs to be schemed open
Waitasec. Exactly how DO you overwork Owens?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bbailey423;1667264 said:

So you agree with Edunce about Henry and adding another receiver ?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Who are you willing to cut to rent a WR no other team even wants for 3-4 weeks until Glenn comes back. It would be the height of stupidity to let a good young player go to bring in a washed up WR for a few weeks. They have TO, Witten, Fasano, Hurd, Crayton, Jones, and Barber to throw to each week and we are lighting up the scoreboard as is. Glenn will be back in a few weeks and the O will only get better. You think Witten is always open now, wait until Glenn comes back!!!!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Portland Fanatic;1667269 said:
Hey Guys don't be so hard on him about this...I personally miss having Glenn's speed out there and to think we could be even better.

I think Crayton will be fine by next week as it was not a break, and it's nice to see Hurd getting some experience and doing well.

I would love to see Stanbach active the next two weeks and see him get some reps...then again I'm being a bit confident we have the luxory of making someone else in-active over the next two weeks.
I wouldn't be so hard on him IF he would seek professional help. Those personal personas of The Boy Who Cried Wolf and Chicken Little must be finally separated. If not for him, he should do it for the children. The children, I tell you!!! :mad:

Reaction score
DallasEast;1667270 said:
Waitasec. Exactly how DO you overwork Owens?

He must not want the ball.....

Owens lives to be in the spotlight and wants to put up big numbers. If he had it his way, he would have 20 catches a games.

sago1

Reaction score
I think initially there was some talk Crayton would miss about 3 weeks because of his broken pinky but he claimed he wouldn't miss any time. If he does, Hurd will just step in. He looks to me like he's really ready and certainly playing well. BTW: Maybe noticed but we almost got another TD if Fasano hadn't stopped just before Romo hit the spot where he was to be near/in the end zone.

We left 1 TD (Crayton) and a FG on the floor & still made 34 points.

Also Terry Glenn supposedly out 4-6 weeks and about 2 already gone. He should be ready to go around the bye week -- hopefully he hasn't lost any speed but if he has we'll know quickly.