We need another Dak thread like a hole in the head

Techsass

Reaction score
I actually prefer multiple threads on the hot topics. I hesitate before clicking on a thread with 278 posts already. Usually threads get sidetracked or taken over by 2 posters arguing by the 4th page.

Techsass

Reaction score
Personally I hope he's even worse than the NY crowd thinks he might be.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
How can you pay a quarterback 20% of the salary cap who is asked to do what Dak is asked to do?

The Wentz contract was stupid. Does that mean Dallas is required to be just as stupid?

Can Dak do the exact same thing as Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Peyton, Roethlisberger, Romo....the QBs who are asked to run pretty much run everything with or without a running game?

If he can, then pay him accordingly. If he can't, don't destroy your franchise with an albatross contract for a glorified bus driver.

Mahomes will break the bank. Houston is probably about to make a huge mistake by paying Watson like he's Mahomes. Dallas looks to be doing the same with Dak.

The smart move is to let this play out this year, then make a decision to franchise him or do a big deal a year from now.
*the council has talked around many fires of which was built in order to discuss such matters of great importance,,, and,,, after the talking was done,the fires turned to cold gray ash,,, it's been the tribes determination that,,,er,,,that of which you speak upon is strong wisdom ,with much iron in it's vision

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Frankly... yes.

I have a smile while typing this...
I have criticized Dak for his short comings, which seems to bother the DakLovers and Dak Fanatics. I have also complemented him and even argued that he should get the 30+ mill a year contract, because at this time we have no other options and that's the market rate.

but the Dak loving crowd its either 110% dak or you are a hater.....and there in lies the problem.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I have criticized Dak for his short comings, which seems to bother the DakLovers and Dak Fanatics. I have also complemented him and even argued that he should get the 30+ mill a year contract, because at this time we have no other options and that's the market rate.

but the Dak loving crowd its either 110% dak or you are a hater.....and there in lies the problem.
Eh... they're fans!
Come on now, my friend. Fans...

Rayman70

Reaction score
Still better than Eli...
At least close!
The Gents now can lay claim to having to Eli Mannings on their team. One over the hill, and the other is a mediocre version of the other in his prime. Good job Gettleman lol.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am sure those DakFantics who touted bleacher report when there were supporting articles will now turn against bleacher report because it doesn't support them.

this is the $140 million dollar question. some valid points in the article

can he lift those around him? or does he need them more than they need him?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...om&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral
Who do you think people approved lesser of Prescott or Dez Bryant

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bingo. Make him play out 2019 then make a determination.

It stuns the senses that people are willing to just hand him one of the 5 biggest contracts IN NFL HISTORY based on what we have seen and know.
I'm willing to pay him. I think we can get every dime back if we had to trade him. It's not the end of the world

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Interesting article.

Paxton Lynch is the only 1st round QB of 11 drafted from 2016 onwards to be a bust.........and is the one Jerry liked!!
Not just that Jerry liked him he was the only one left to move up and get. There's a difference

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would draft a quarterback every single season. Especially in the late rounds just never know what you're going to get.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We were pretty balanced on offense last season could I think we only passed 20 or 30 more times when we ran the ball it's hard for a quarterback to have great numbers when he's not getting the opportunities. And people call quarterback like that a bus driver. Well that's what this legal is it's more of a team sport than ever. There's only one goat and everybody else is just that a bus driver. I've only seen them put the ball in Prescott's hands twice for the entire game against the Ravens and against the Giants and we won both games. I can't wait to see the Innovation on offense