We need another Dak thread like a hole in the head

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am sure those DakFantics who touted bleacher report when there were supporting articles will now turn against bleacher report because it doesn't support them.

this is the $140 million dollar question. some valid points in the article

can he lift those around him? or does he need them more than they need him?

If you don't know that answer already you don't know football.

He's been here three long years. Who has he made better? Ezekiel Elliott was a freak long before he got saddled with that stiff. Amari Cooper was the same boom or bust WR he was in Oakland.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am sure those DakFantics who touted bleacher report when there were supporting articles will now turn against bleacher report because it doesn't support them.

this is the $140 million dollar question. some valid points in the article

can he lift those around him? or does he need them more than they need him?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...om&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

This is a ridiculous post and thread. Your title says we don't need more Dak threads, yet you started a Dak thread, then it goes after Dak supporters, even though at least as many or more posts and threads about Dak are generated by Dak detractors.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This is a ridiculous post and thread. Your title says we don't need more Dak threads, yet you started a Dak thread, then it goes after Dak supporters, even though at least as many or more posts and threads about Dak are generated by Dak detractors.
it was meant as a sarcasm....a little laughter, sense of humor....but I forgot that Dak Fanatics don't have one.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Josh Rosen looking busty
Josh Allen was not good at all in his rook season.
Wentz might bust due to injuries.

Too soon to call bust or not. Who knows, Lynch might even still turn out!!!!!
Hey KSK, Josh Allen was to me the lowest on the totem pole out of the 3, but Lynch even with his big arm looks like he just doesn't trust himself or can't bring himself to make that throw. That 1 second window is just too much for him on a consistant basis. jmho

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
On the contrary. I feel like I would need another hole in the head much, much more then I would another Dak thread.

JMO

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
On the contrary. I feel like I would need another hole in the head much, much more then I would another Dak thread.

JMO
you know its almost july. its the month with no football....fans get heated and argue to no end...remember last year, the endless Rico threads...this year its Dak as the polarizing player...there will be at least another 89 threads and 19378373 total posts on Dak alone.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
you know its almost july. its the month with no football....fans get heated and argue to no end...remember last year, the endless Rico threads...this year its Dak as the polarizing player...there will be at least another 89 threads and 19378373 total posts on Dak alone.

Preaching to the Choir but yes, I'm afraid you are spot on.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We gonna find out about our core dudes this year. Its a make or break year. The QB position on all 32 teams is polarizing by the nature of the job required. Dak just needs to be sharp,not elite or perfect. My question will be, will the oline improve along with the offense? It starts with Moore and his grasp of the players he has and a vision of what we can be. Good post.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it was meant as a sarcasm....a little laughter, sense of humor....but I forgot that Dak Fanatics don't have one.

The fact that you finished your post this way pretty well proves that your intent was to be the pot that calls the kettle black. "Dak Fanatic" is just another goofy moniker like "Dak Lover" or "Dak Hater" or "Garrett Lover" or "Garrett Hater". Nothing remotely original, clever or thoughtful. It's all mindless name calling.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you don't know that answer already you don't know football.

He's been here three long years. Who has he made better? Ezekiel Elliott was a freak long before he got saddled with that stiff. Amari Cooper was the same boom or bust WR he was in Oakland.
Lmao

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The fact that you finished your post this way pretty well proves that your intent was to be the pot that calls the kettle black. "Dak Fanatic" is just another goofy moniker like "Dak Lover" or "Dak Hater" or "Garrett Lover" or "Garrett Hater". Nothing remotely original, clever or thoughtful. It's all mindless name calling.
you are so sensitive today.....you Not a Dak Lover

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Bingo. Make him play out 2019 then make a determination.

It stuns the senses that people are willing to just hand him one of the 5 biggest contracts IN NFL HISTORY based on what we have seen and know.
:hammer:
Jerry will be an eternal fool if he rushes in and gives this Dak bus driver a huge contract.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Not a Dak "lover" or "hater". I like him, but recognize he has improvement to make. No definitive final judgement is necessary.

I like Dak and want him to succeed because he's our QB. Does he do some things very well? Yes. Is he a leader? Yes. Is he dedicated to his craft? Yes. Does he do some things he should know better than? Yes. Does he have problems anticipating? Yes. Can he correct his issues? We'll see this year. Should and will he be paid top 5 QB money? Time will tell.