We Need Ray Lewis

STSINAZ

Reaction score
i bet Jerry will pony up the money to get Ray lewis my friends...time for zach to move on...he gets blown up right up the guy anyway...need a NT too and to move rat over...he will dominate, ray will dominate...this will open things up for others to play well too...along with our other stars...that would be two positions of dominance we didnt have this year....bradie would get 10 sacks next year ....we need ray lewis' leadership...we have no leader, they would listen to him...bradie would have to move over...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
give me a break.

That disrespectful piece of garbage should never be allowed anywhere near this team.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
theebs;2513277 said:
give me a break.

That disrespectful piece of garbage should never be allowed anywhere near this team.

Disrespectful? Explain.

I'd love to have a player like Ray Lewis. That guy comes to play every single Sunday, and his teammates feed off his desire to win - even last year when they were terrible, that defense played with the same fire going 5-11 as they are now going 10-5.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2513277 said:
give me a break.

that "piece of garbage" is a future hall of famer and master motivator and one of the greatest football players I've ever seen play.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Ray Lewis won't play QB. Ray Lewis won't play WR. Ray Lewis won't play offensive line. Ray Lewis won't be the offensive coordinator.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If we got Ray Lewis it would make Joe Cowboyfan happy until we lose a game and then they could start the "this team is nothing but individuals" BS again.

Our money can be used on something better than a old linebacker.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Alexander;2513293 said:
Ray Lewis won't play QB. Ray Lewis won't play WR. Ray Lewis won't play offensive line. Ray Lewis won't be the offensive coordinator.

:hammer:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
To start a thread at this point that "We need a player" is crazy.

We have more talent than just about any team.
Talent is not the issue.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Alexander;2513293 said:

This is, really, our biggest problem right now.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
YoMick;2513314 said:

Talent is not the issue.

:hammer:

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
How about we need a Ray Lewis type on this team?

kbman

Reaction score
YoMick;2513314 said:

Talent is not the issue.

Your right about the talent, but we do need a leader.

ologan

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2513331 said:
How about we need a Ray Lewis type on this team?

:hammer: If I could make that hammer bigger to emphasize the point that this is exactly what we need,I would. Spot on,HOL!!!

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Sterling Sharpe made a great point in the postgame last night. He said who are the collar-jerkers and who has the nastiness to go up to guys on the team and make them understand the magnitude of the game. People can hate on Lewis all they want, but he's the leader and he holds everyone accountable. If a ravens defensive player screws up they're probably more afraid to see ray lewis than the coaches. The best attribute about Lewis is he gets players to play above and beyond their abilities. They all feed off of his intensity. Where are the collar-jerkers on this team? No one and that's the problem.

Smith22

Reaction score
Ray is the ultimate gamer, and word is he is a HUGE football nut, studies game tape 24/7. He is also a leader on the field. he will also be looking for one, final, HUGE contract.

I would be more concerned with our offense and lack of identity.