CFZ We need to be Patient with Mike McCarthy

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Wasn’t penalties something MM addressed and said was going to be a major focus this year?

Looks like we’re focusing alright. But on getting more penalties not less.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Wasn’t penalties something MM addressed and said was going to be a major focus this year?

Looks like we’re focusing alright. But on getting more penalties not less.

I didn't see the game, and I didn't know the game was going to turn out like it did. I was expecting some improvement. I knew there'd be more penalties than usual because it was our first preseason game of the season. That's normal. But it sounds like the team was out of sorts.

GMO415

Reaction score
First MM game since SF and the team gets 17 penalties. Yes it's a preseason game but damn...17?

MM hasn't resolved crap!

This will be MM last year in Dallas.

links18

Reaction score
So, give him another season or two to fix the penalties? He has only had what, half an off-season since his revelation that penalties were a problem?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So, give him another season or two to fix the penalties? He has only had what, half an off-season since his revelation that penalties were a problem?

I still am giving him some patience, but I wrote this thread prior to the game last night, which I did not see as it wasn't aired where I live. I didn't think we'd have the problems we had yesterday when I wrote this thread.