We need to Forget 2021

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Still bothers me, that last play

6aWMLWY.jpg
I still think if your going to run, you block the 2 guys on outside, and dak simply runs out of bounds, which stops the clock !!
Turns out though noah didnt block at all, and the other guy up top left didnt either !
running out of bounds is way better than trying to line up and clock it, and SF was in a defense which with good blocks, dak should get out of bounds easily.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Who cares about 2021? It was another wasted season filled with less-than-usual gut-wrenching mistakes and losses, in comparison to most Cowboys seasons (excluding the last play of the last game). Stupid play and poor coaching, lack of motivation and focus, etc, etc, etc. 2021 started with a great effort against Tampa and ended with something from the Campo era. That's it. I've already moved on to 2022, where we are even less talented than we were last season, refusing to improve. That's where we are. Nothing to complain about now; it's done. Let's just see if it's still the NFC Least.

Flamma

Reaction score
Did the Eagles improve their offense in the offseason? Yes, without a doubt.

Bringing in A.J. Brown on a four-year pact, along with a few other offensive pieces, they should certainly be a more dynamic offensive unit in the coming season. With the Cowboys shipping Amari Cooper off to Cleveland, it might be fair to ask if the Eagles were able to pull even with Dallas with the addition of Brown.

Though the answer is still “no” there, as the Cowboys still probably have the better overall offensive group, you could argue that the Eagles have the best offensive skill player on either team right now in Brown. But when it comes to the other areas of the offensive unit, the Cowboys still reign supreme.

We need to Forget 2021 | Page 2 | Dallas Cowboys Forum - CowboysZone.com

What other areas? I don't give Dallas an edge anywhere except for QB. With Gallup healthy, we're about even at WR/TE. Their offensive line played great last year, our is somewhat of an unknown going into this season. RB? If we have an edge there it's not by a lot. There's no real superstar on either team, so the OL is going to play a huge role there.

75boyz

Reaction score
Who cares about 2021? It was another wasted season filled with less-than-usual gut-wrenching mistakes and losses, in comparison to most Cowboys seasons (excluding the last play of the last game). Stupid play and poor coaching, lack of motivation and focus, etc, etc, etc. 2021 started with a great effort against Tampa and ended with something from the Campo era. That's it. I've already moved on to 2022, where we are even less talented than we were last season, refusing to improve. That's where we are. Nothing to complain about now; it's done. Let's just see if it's still the NFC Least.

Outstanding Cowboy Reality post.

LittleD

Reaction score
The good the bad and the ugly!!!

I especially want to focus on the good right now. One player who sticks out is #11, YES by all means he gave us a fresh breath in life, gave us a reason to be happy! But, how is he going to grow from last season. Will he have the same stats, will they be better or worse?

Who cares honestly, the guy just has that I WANT IT ALL, no matter what it takes mentally. I wish our front office had that mindset, but I'll save that for another post.

You look at #7, the guy put up AMAZING numbers, and he gets looked over because he gave up yards. Ok, with that said, how does he grow from this, and clean up those small issues. Will he have 11 ints again, who knows.

I'm looking for this team to just stop talking, and play. Who cares about last season, how we didn't use Pollard enough. Maybe this year we use him a lot, possibly pricing himself out of here!

Let's get this season going, let's start with a clean mindset, and get another ring for goodness sake!! Your thoughts..

You are mistaken...We need to forget 2022-2023. This is a gap year for the Boys.