We Really Believing That Two CB’s Will Go In The Top 10?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Ey I’ve said multiple times anything could happen, it’s just extremely unlikely and I wouldn’t be chalking up 2 corners being gone like I saw a few people do yesterday. That was the whole impetus for my post.

Hedging, eh?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
It’s been a few days since I got on the draft zone but I’ve seen a lot of chatter about two CB’s being gone. Now maybe opinions haven’t been updated post Car-Pats trade groundwork news but regardless this should’ve been pretty obvious from the start.

It’s a math game guys. Whether it be the teams currently selecting or a trade up (which we could all see coming miles away), there will be 5 QB’s taken in the top 10. After the QB’s, there are 3 blue chippers in Chase, Pitts, and Sewell. That’s 8 out of 10 selections accounted for basically guaranteed. In turn this cements us having either Surtain or Horn available, and a solid chance both are.

I know nobody saw Ceedee falling like that last year and anything can happen but outliers aren’t the norm. Why anyone would be expecting two CB’s be taken is beyond me. Anything’s possible but this ones really not likely at all.
Both gone

817Gill

Reaction score
I stand corrected boys! Anything can indeed happen like was said