- Messages
- 115,547
- Reaction score
- 151,326
Not the 3 biggest problems on the team.A run game would fix a lot of problems.
Stopping the run and stopping the pass. Oh, and the.......well you know.
Not the 3 biggest problems on the team.A run game would fix a lot of problems.
It would help keep them off the field.Not the 3 biggest problems on the team.
Stopping the run and stopping the pass. Oh, and the.......well you know.
Tyler Smith being back hopefully next week is going to make that left side open up. Bass has done a good job but Tyler S. bullies people and makes them regret their career choicesA run game would fix a lot of problems.
We are great at creating explosive plays but the Texans Zone was a problem early & there is just so many times where I’m thinking the whole team would benefit if we could just run the freaking ball better.
I know getting Tyler Smith back will be huge.
But I’d like to see us acquire another runner.
I’m not talking like a top 5 back but someone that can bring some juice to this backfield.
James Connor maybe?
There has got to be a way to run the ball better.
He doesn’t have the home run speed. Great vision and not a scared runner, but IMO a speedier guy might take better advantageHonestly, Javonte is good enough if the O line run blocking gets better which it will when Tyler Smith is back.
