We should give up on super bowl this season

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I havent expected a Superbowl since 07.

Not buying the giants. That offense has been trash for 2 years straight. When i see it change I'll believe it.

Did you expect an Eagles Superbowl?

2014 and 2016 they probably didn't expect to be that good and the lack of talent they acquired defensively ultimately cost us a potential Superbowl.

Dallas needs to prepare like they will be a playoff team and have a defense that can get a few stops against Rodgers in the playoffs.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score

2014 and 2016 they probably didn't expect to be that good and the lack of talent they acquired defensively ultimately cost us a potential Superbowl.

Dallas needs to prepare like they will be a playoff team and have a defense that can get a few stops against Rodgers in the playoffs.

It wasn't to suprising the way it worked out for them. They were playing with fire. They looked good last year but fell apart and only got better in the offseason.

That's why I want Dallas to mainly go defense in the draft.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Because good teams got better and better teams got even better.

Contender for NFC seeds and division titles
Eagles: Got better defense
Seattle: they will retrogress this season
Vikings: Get better with Cousins.
Saints: Drew Brees and excellent coaching
Green Bay; Healthy Aaron Rodgers makes a difference. We know it the best when we played one legged version of him.
Falcons: Dont see them regressing. Will be similar to last season.

Question mark teams which can cause upsets
Giants: Getting better and have premium draft picks.
Bucs: Same 8-8 status quo.
Cards: might get better but a wild card team than a contender.
Panthers: Not sure which version will show up.

Where do the 2018 Dallas Cowboys fit in. Are we in the top category or bottom category where we struggle to make the playoffs. Even if we do, it is as wild card.

Would you have believed me (besides of Risen) if I would have told you that the Eagles will win the Super Bowl last season?

Sometimes you just never know.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
You cannot just practically play newly drafted picks against Ryan, Rodgers, Wentz, Brady and expect them to create magic. It doesnt happen. You need strong veteran presence like Demarcus Ware did for Von Miller to guide a defense. We lack that since we didnt get anyone in FA.

Go get Earl Thomas and get a defense draft pick who can learn from Earl. Currently, there is no such veteran presence on the defense.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
Would you have believed me (besides of Risen) if I would have told you that the Eagles will win the Super Bowl last season?

Sometimes you just never know.
They at least made the moves to get better before last season. Got weapons for Wentz. What did we do. Lost our veteran presence of Romo.

GenoT

Reaction score
Whether the Cowboys do or don’t win the SB this season is rendered somewhat irrelevant when viewed in the larger context of The Process.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol. Ok. Give up before we even start the season? Every year teams that are supposed to get better and look better on paper end up sucking and teams that had problems the year before look good.

We didn’t make the playoffs last year so we will likely make it this year.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Because good teams got better and better teams got even better.

Contender for NFC seeds and division titles
Eagles: Got better defense
Seattle: they will retrogress this season
Vikings: Get better with Cousins.
Saints: Drew Brees and excellent coaching
Green Bay; Healthy Aaron Rodgers makes a difference. We know it the best when we played one legged version of him.
Falcons: Dont see them regressing. Will be similar to last season.

Question mark teams which can cause upsets
Giants: Getting better and have premium draft picks.
Bucs: Same 8-8 status quo.
Cards: might get better but a wild card team than a contender.
Panthers: Not sure which version will show up.

Where do the 2018 Dallas Cowboys fit in. Are we in the top category or bottom category where we struggle to make the playoffs. Even if we do, it is as wild card.
Does this mean you wont be back until next yr?

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
If you saw Denver who went to Superbowl in 2013 and got blown out. What did Elway do with the window with Peyton Manning. He saw where his team was lacking and got a defense. Boom, they win a SB 2 years later.

Same with Eagles. They saw how Wentz played in his rookie year. Got him weapons and boom, they win a super bowl though with Nick Foles as qb.

Same with Rams. They drafted Goff, went with an offensive coach and boom, win the division.

What are we doing in Dak and Zeke's window instead of improving. Selling jerseys and PSLs, paying fines to the league.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Super Bowl? After last season and the way this front office is handling things, a wild card birth would be a positive.

LittleD

Reaction score
All that's needed is for Zeke to stay out of trouble and Dak to be an above average QB no matter the circumstances. A 1T and LBers that you can count on to stay healthy would be nice, but the team isn't so far off and looks to be relying on getting those things in the draft.

Strong QB play can offset a ton of problems.

That's a mountain to climb and a lot to ask for these days!

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Hey buddy if you got some crack you better get to loading up the pipe for everyone here. You will not be allowed to smoke it in front of us sit the pipe down and show off your high like you didn’t know we were cool like that.

Sydla

Reaction score

The Eagles are a bad example.

Largely because they were an unknown. You didn’t know what kind of coach Pederson was. So while surprising, the fact we had no idea what Pederson would be makes their situation different.

We know what Garrett is. That’s part of the problem.

ICP

Reaction score
Lol, I don't expect a Superbowl until the Jones clan is gone

Pants

Reaction score
Super Bowl, what's that? I could use a super bowl of something

OP, expectations are WAY TOO "HIGH"