We Should not Overpay For Tank

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'd pay everybody. oh crap this isn't the no salary cap years where we could buy the best players and super bowls...
Off topic, @Captain-Crash, is this really you?

Iw3Fr14.jpg

If so, nice stache and mongolian look! Kind of look like you could be one of the bad guys that could come out in them old Sinbad movies. :D:thumbup:

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I would certainly entertain the notion of keeping him at a fair price, but I honestly don't think he'll stay. There are teams desperate for any pass rush help they can get, and I'm sure teams like Oakland or Miami or the Giants would be willing to overpay him. If they have less to lose, they might be willing to take a gamble and pay him to see if he can drastically improve their struggling pass rush. We've seen poor performing teams massively overpay pass rushers many times before.

It's all about if we can get a good deal or not. If it's possible to get a few draft picks in his stead, I'd deal. I also might entertain signing 4 good players who combined end up costing the same as him. I honestly don't know what we'll do about this pass rush. Gregory will probably be one starting DE next year. But looking at the rest of the defensive line, there's uncertainty all around.

If it's a choice: lose one between Dak, Zeke, Coop, and him..... in the first half of the year everyone would've said Dak, but I don't know what the majority of Cowboy fans think now - after those last 3 games D.Law has gotten the most criticism.

aria

Reaction score
He was also playing through a shoulder injury most of entire season.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
DLaw has to be reasonable

5/90m with 50m guaranteed is more than fair to both

Reaction score
Tank has the upper hand because he IS the pass rush. We need to focus on nothing but pass rushers & O-linemen the first four picks of the draft. Who knows how much longer Tron will hold up, & Fredbeard is a question mark.