We Suck!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

i heard laughter is good medicine?

garyo1954

Reaction score
Suck is a regular season word.
For preseason I'd say we weren't sharp, but we didn't put the ball on the ground, no turnovers, and only 6 penalties.
We were sluggish. Probably due to lack of smelling salts.

(Officially we will suck after Tampa Bay)

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Tanking is back on the menu, ladies and gents.
jtfp.gif

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our depth is poor
Coaches rarely make our below average guys average.
Players are constantly out of position
We can't develop talent
We don't execute
MM was a bad bad hire

mr Jack8---- ...under McCarthey we are now....6-14......i even migjht trade for Jason Garrett back......you know that was a bad hire

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
I see the script already for Thursday night already. Offense starts out slow. Three and outs. Defense keeps in the game and the offense starts getting in a rhythm then the killer turnover happens. Defense doesn't recover and the team gets blown out. Dak scores some garbage time TDs score 35-20 Tampa.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
May as well hang em up and come back next year....
I thought Dinucci would save us, but Alarcon isn't good enough to protect him....
Maybe Pappy and the rest of the haters are right???? What team should I follow until Jerry gives up control???
The sky is falling and I can't get up!

Let's just say I hope we stay extremely healthy this season. The backups have not impressed, even against other backups.

I'm glad the next game counts. I'm tired of talking about practice.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I thought Dinucci would save us, but Alarcon isn't good enough to protect him....
Maybe Pappy and the rest of the haters are right???? What team should I follow until Jerry gives up control???
:laugh::lmao: sarcasm noted and deserved

that game was the worst display of practice squad players ive ever witnessed..we are in trouble..serious trouble

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Ranching----- No More Worries....GORICO IS HERE.....we will go down to Tampa like a stage 5 hurricane and they wont know what hit them.....after game 1 Dallas will be 1-0

Hmmm...I sense a five-star plat is on the horizon.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Pre season is such a stinker. How do you judge the Boys with no Dak, Zeke, Smith, Cooper….I wish we would see more starters but it just doesn’t happen in the pre season. You will know a lot about this team right out of the gate though.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Our depth is poor
Coaches rarely make our below average guys average.
Players are constantly out of position
We can't develop talent
We don't execute
MM was a bad bad hire

Homers have to get all their jabs in before week one...you know how it goes around here. They think any criticism is anti-fan.